Gold Rush

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ahh shits hitting the fan. Dave leaving Todd in charge. Inc lulz.
Not a soul should be shocked soon as Dave left, Todd goes back on the agreement he made with him to discuss opening a new lower cut in a week once he was back. I can't wait to see the plant break down now.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol Todd has to playing to the cameras. Can anyone be this retarded?
It feels that way at times, and I'm sure he plays to the cameras on things other than the stupidity part. His crew is just as bad. " Ain't nobody tellin me what I can't do. Yes your crew has done wonders this season. Let's disregard the one guy on site with the civil engineering degree, who by the way has carried the rest of your knuckle draggin clan from day one. L fucking OL.

Todd got lucky on that clean out. That said, god only knows how much he flushed away. No way they stage stupidity to lose that much potential gold.

You know it's bad when your girl who half pays attention to the show is yelling at the TV; " Are you fucking kidding me!? Why are you so fucking stupid!"

Also, BRB Writing up my manifesto.....

rrr_img_12585.jpg

rrr_img_12585.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Every week I don't think I can dislike Todd more then I already did....every week I'm wrong.

"If we break the washplant, we break it."

........are you fucking joking? Seriously? This can't be real life and he can't be this fucking stupid.

They were super happy with 107 ounces...if not for Todd, it probably could have been 150 ounces.

Holy fucking shit.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think they are cutting it to make Todd look like a super douche. They need more drama on Todd's side cuz even with the hiccups they are pulling gold out of the ground.

Todd has gotten on my nerves more this season than last though.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
JFC. It's like he goes out of his way to come up with new ways to fuck shit up. Dave will probably be on his own next year with no TV show.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Nah, there's no way the producers of Gold Rush will let Dave get away. Next season onGold Rush: This Time its Personal- The Jesus Freak Vs. The Civil Engineer. Who will prevail?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just don't see Dave being good tv. He doesn't fuck shit up, he knows what he's doing, he doesn't create drama. Only reason we really talk about him is because we feel for him because he has to deal with that fuck up Todd. The Jesus Freak Vs. The Civil Engineer does sound like a good idea but I think they will stick with the biggest drama.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dunno, for most of the season he was seperate from Toss and we loved it, we can still compare the two if they are separate. If I'm going to be honest I've grown to like the show less since they teamed back up.

I'm still super fucking annoyed at the...

"We need to go slower"

Todd: "No. If we break the wash plant, we break it."

YEAH IF WE BREAK THE ONLY FUCKING THIS ALLOWING US AT THIS POINT TO GET GOLD, THEN WHO THE FUCK CARES RIGHT?!

Fuck that guy, I want to see Dave with his own crew and claim and watch the two go at it.

Oh and as for the "This time, it's personal?" suggestion? Todds dad defects to Daves crew.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good points. I'm just afraid they are gonna go for the bullshit drama. I really hope Dave gets away from Todd. I really like Dave and respect not only his thought process but just the way he behaves. Todd is just a train wreck that you shouldn't watch but you just have to look.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dave would definitely be boring tv. The only reason why he got on board with Todd in season one if you recall the fiasco of Todd, and his dad caused by not digging the site properly over where Dakota Fred is now. They wanted to excavate that waterfall, but the father kept smelling the gold, and dug random holes all over.

Got to the point where the excavater couldn't dig any deeper, and no room to maneuver. They get on the Dave phone, he comes out, lulz are had by him as he visited the site, proceeds to save the day.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This season hasn't been boring. Still have the interactions with him and Todd or whatever, but keep them separate with their own teams branching out on their own.

If you ever watched Deadliest Catch, Dave would be their version of Sig Hanson but less of a dick. Always serious and gets shit done no matter what and doesn't half ass anything.

The whole season could be Dave proving he's better then Todd....and Todd wanting to bury Dave in ounces produced. It would be good TV.

Merrith

I don't think Dave would be boring TV b/c he gets shit done. Aside from the funny drama at times the only thing you really care about watching is how much they get every cleanup...and Dave just moves dirt and finds gold. If they did a Dave v. Todd season (when they aren't working together trying to get to a goal with gold from 2 different sites) it would totally be worth watching just to see Dave kick Todd's ass.

Merrith

Based on the previews it looks like we'll finally get to see who hits the serious gold this week. I figure it has to either be Fred or Parker.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's obviously Todd and Co. Which just means they will probably make their 1000 oz. goal or break a million in gold.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it will be Fred. How are we basing the mother-lode though. Todd's operating costs are off the charts compared to Fred. Todd's team will have more gold than Fred will, but I'm betting Fred pulls down a much bigger profit.

Merrith

It's obviously Todd and Co. Which just means they will probably make their 1000 oz. goal or break a million in gold.
Don't know if they keep getting their 100+ ounces a week they could come close to the mark anyways (especially if Todd stops washing gold out the end). But you could be right.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think it is likely that Todd and Co are the ones who hit the motherlode but given they wasted around half a million on a washplant that never worked and god knows how much fuel labor for half the season working a claim with no wash plant even 1000 oz's is probably just barely profitable after all the equipment costs are calculated in. If fred can get 200-300 oz given its just three people there working with older equipment they will probably come out WAY ahead of the hoffmans in cash they can take home with them.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think it is likely that Todd and Co are the ones who hit the motherlode but given they wasted around half a million on a washplant that never worked and god knows how much fuel labor for half the season working a claim with no wash plant even 1000 oz's is probably just barely profitable after all the equipment costs are calculated in. If fred can get 200-300 oz given its just three people there working with older equipment they will probably come out WAY ahead of the hoffmans in cash they can take home with them.
Todd stated that they had broke even a couple hundred ounces ago. It's all profit minus the percentage to the land owners.

Also remember that Fred bought new equipment. The funny thing is if Fred hadn't of been so hard headed and listened to Dustin a bit more they'd be the ones rolling in gold this season. As it is I think they siad they just broke even recently. They also aren't having huge clean outs.

I wish Parker would get lucky though, I think out of all of them he puts in the most work.