Good night sweet Prince

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unlike all the celebs that die in their 70's and 80's and people act like its the worst thing they've ever heard, dying at 57 is actually pretty tragic. He just toured recently I think.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well shit just realized I hit movie instead of music house with this.

Mods can merge or delete this I guess.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He was ill on the 15th with the flu supposedly, bad enough that his private jet had to detour and get him emergency care. The next day he did a concert and said he was fine.

At least its probably not an overdose.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I've never been more than a casual fan, but he was a talented mother fucker. Ya, just toured and came through Toronto like a month ago.

I've always loved the solo in this clip though. It's so absurd that it's awesome. I guess this is what happens when you have nobody saying "No, that's absurd"
At 4:40 he leans back into a man strategically placed in the crowd for the lean-back alone
At the end, he throws his guitar in the air and it never comes back down, then he saunters off stage like a boss

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Fuck you 2016, fuck you right in the ass. God damn it.

rrr_img_131604.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He was ill on the 15th with the flu supposedly, bad enough that his private jet had to detour and get him emergency care. The next day he did a concert and said he was fine.

At least its probably not an overdose.
Fucking Obamacare. 2016 really fucking sucks.
frown.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why don't you purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?
Only after I beat you in basketball while wearing high heels and we eat pancakes though.

Especially the pancakes. You know what I'm talkin' bout Column.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah he's been sick a while with *something*. But fucks' sake, enough is enough. I get it, maybe Haggard deserved it. Dude treated his body pretty badly. Throw Frey in there too. But fucking ZIGGY STARDUST AND PRINCE?!!?

Fuck you.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
You're the second person to do that Araxen. Why not throw Doris Roberts in there too?
tongue.png

Mentioning Chyna in the same breath as Prince is trolling at it's finest. Bitch couldn't wait 48 hours.

HUH_sl

shitlord
I guess we'll see if the rumors of him having multiple unreleased fully produced albums and more than 50 never seen before music videos hidden away in a vault are true or not.