Good night sweet Prince

moontayle

Golden Squire
rrr_img_131608.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Damn. He was an awesome musician and performer.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
You gotta be kidding me.

I saw a thread about this on another forum, thought I had mis-read at first. But no, fucking 2016 strikes again.

This is a year that I'm happy not to be famous.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if he died from something that he could've survived except for his Jehovah Witnessness.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if his religious restrictions on medical treatment had any part in this.
Prince did the one thing that I wish everyone would: Didn't fucking talk about his religion.

Now that he's dead everyone seems to suddenly be aware he was a fundamentalist. He had private fucking jets, banged girls like Carmen Electra daily, and made damn fine pancakes. You tell me he'd say no to an antibiotic?

Unfortunately however, because of this fuckhattery the media will now turn this into a massive story. Thanks dick.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I can tell you right now what it was.

Prince had HIV from the late 90's and was being treated successfully. He converted to being a Jehoveh's Witness through a music pal. He stopped his medication 2 years ago because he was convinced by others God had cured him. When he stopped taking the medication cocktails, HIV eventually turned into full blown AIDS and once you stop that cocktail, the virus morphs and you cannot take it again and be successful at treating it as it is now immune to all those combinations once it mutates (Part of the drug cocktail is a process in which it kills the virus replication off and cannot react quick enough to the cocktail changes inherent in the treatment). Now, he is a goner.
frown.png

He should have maintained his treatment.

Prince died of AIDS complications.