GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Not seeing it on mine yet. I saw all the clips and stuff on freefolk. Someone had it up on youtube for about 2 hrs it seems also.

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't understand how the hell Sam ended up in King's Landing but I don't blame him for bending the knee to Cersei because now he really is Lord Samwell Tarly, Warden of the South.

If you think back to season 1 episode 3 I think it was when piggy was being beat he mouthed the word King and made an L with his hand in the background behind Jon smacking people. How could you not remember this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They played esp 6 in Spain for 3 hrs before HBO realized what they did. People are uploading it. Is this considered aired or unaired? Don't click if you hate spoilers.

200.gif

https://my.mixtape.moe/serwem.mp4
not up on my end , but thats literally how ep6 ends.

Oldbased

> Than U
Good shit
The writing for Littlefinger/Sansa is so fucking terrible I hope they kill each other off. Given what is going on in that world they are clueless idiots. Sure they might not know all the details but apparently everyone else knows when each other shits thanks to spies and ravens. That is their fault.

The Hound scene with the 2 rocks lol. That was actually good writing. Poor Dany she showed her heartbreak well. Poor Tyrion Dany has basically shut him down. He gives his advice, she does what he says not to. Several times.
This is a cold episode. As in literally freezing. Holy shit I am freezing now.
True story. I never had an instagram account until tonight.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Live on Twitch ATM HD Episiode 6. Won't last long. Spoiler warning, it is the episode.
Edit- And gone.
This confirms there is a HD rip out there though. Better than the instagram ones I saw.

Last edited:

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Not much happened with the Tyrion Jaime reunion. Originally thought he would be Euron's gift as that would be an interesting way to get him interacting with Jaime and Cersei. Either way it was good. Lots left to be said.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Live on Twitch ATM HD Episiode 6. Won't last long. Spoiler warning, it is the episode.
Edit- And gone.
This confirms there is a HD rip out there though. Better than the instagram ones I saw.
Tomorrow night everything should be readily available I would think. Maybe we plan on doing a group watch on the forum at 9pm tomorrow.

Oldbased

> Than U
Tomorrow night everything should be readily available I would think. Maybe we plan on doing a group watch on the forum at 9pm tomorrow.
Sounds like a date.
I watched that attempt go from 400 viewers to 30,000 in a span of about 30 minutes not promoted. I wonder if someone from HBO that isn't fired will look at that and go I wonder if we sold episodes on twitch for subs if people would do it. They can get roughly $3 a sub with media license and why many would do it is the free sub with prime+ ability to use up crappy giftcards. Win/win and something not done yet.
I had 2 more links but they got yanked off Youtube/Twitch. I feel bad for HBO, but this was their mistake on top of previous mistakes on top of a hacked mistake. How in the hell do you release a episode 6 days early for hours by accident then expect to contain it.

Crisco

A greasy jar
Is episode 6 in Spanish or is it in English also? Don't see it online yet and want to know if I need to get my hopes up or not.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Watch your spoilers boys until this airs. I know you all love thrones so follow the rules.