GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Oldbased

> Than U
fTcxtZO.jpg
Drogon should have bit off his hand and grunted in Dracarian tumbler sounds which translate to Jon. I am your father.
Jon- Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Director of next episode directed Thor 2 and Terminator Genisys. Let'shope he does better with this one. 71 minute episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Director of next episode directed Thor 2 and Terminator Genisys. Let'shope he does better with this one. 71 minute episode.
He's directed several other GoT episodes. He's got a good track record:

upload_2017-8-15_15-44-3.png

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I really don't fault directors for weaker Marvel movies, they are generally told what to do and rarely have their own vision (Gunn and Russo's aside). Hell Shane Black did Iron Man 3, but I really don't fault HIM for it.

Genisys was a real piece of shit though

Last edited:

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Showing what happened to Tarly and his son is important. His estranged son Sam is a POV character...and now the last remaining living heir. It will play a part.

He's not an heir since he joined the Nights Watch.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Siliconemelons

People... once the situation is OVER and we assume that the WW's are defeated - the nights watch can be dissolved and their VOWS are COMPLETE.

Sam and Gilly go bone in their new castle.

• 2Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
People... once the situation is OVER and we assume that the WW's are defeated - the nights watch can be dissolved and their VOWS are COMPLETE.

Sam and Gilly go bone in their new castle.
I assume the ruler can end the watch as much as send people to the watch. The Night King will be a just and fair ruler.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or even if the Night's Watch endures, the Lord Commander can release someone from their vows as he sees fit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was rereading the episode 6 leaks and...
if I'm understanding correctly it sounds like once the fighting starts, Gendry runs back to Eastwatch, sends a raven from Eastwatch to Dany in Dragonstone, then Dany flies up North beyond the wall all while the group is hanging out fighting off wightwalkers. If so, this is going to break new ground in terms of teleportation. Very exciting stuff.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I was rereading the episode 6 leaks and...
if I'm understanding correctly it sounds like once the fighting starts, Gendry runs back to Eastwatch, sends a raven from Eastwatch to Dany in Dragonstone, then Dany flies up North beyond the wall all while the group is hanging out fighting off wightwalkers. If so, this is going to break new ground in terms of teleportation. Very exciting stuff.

If you are talking about the Friki Doctor translations...don't take them at total face value, the outlines are correct but the details are all over the place (probably due to translation).

edit. I will say I went back and read the earlier episode ones and they seem cleaned up, or I am just remembering wrong

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and now he isn't even a thief since the tarly sword is now his rightful inheritance.

#notmyqueen
he is also warden of the south or whatever title given to randyll? that means he be rich and be having a castle? he got to bend the knee for my dreamrirl sersea?

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Scream I'm not familar with your professional career so I apologize for being ignorant, and the small bit of irony is I have a degree in art and hope to get into the digital media entertainment business.

But thanks for admitting you were wrong that's all I was getting at. And you can't criticize me for them not showing a single shot of Tarly during the battle, it would have cleared up the confusion. That's all I was saying it had nothing to do with my own interests.

Jamie says all these great things about him and he is the infamous great military leader of Hornhill, a bad dude. All I'm saying is why put a shot of him on the cutting table when it actually serves a fucking purpose.

I love this show, but you wanted an example of lazy writing, either that was it, or the editor is a fucking idiot and should of kept the shot in to bolster the narrative of what was happening as he was a pretty important figure in the battle.