GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i hate to pull this trope, but "in the book" he doesnt even have a head. they sent that to dorne. Ser Robert Strong is an abomination of nature.
ok what the shit? this qyburn guy, ok he can stop necrosis of a stump hand with "radical" techniques of being clean 2/10 difficulty. Hows he raise the dead w/o a head?

and why were dorne allowed to get the head anyway if oberyn lost?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ok what the shit? this qyburn guy, ok he can stop necrosis of a stump hand with "radical" techniques of being clean 2/10 difficulty. Hows he raise the dead w/o a head?

and why were dorne allowed to get the head anyway if oberyn lost?
unMountain still wears a helmet, but its empty. the head they sent to Dorne was a peace offering for Mountain killing the Dorne prince.
Qyburn used all the whores he could get for their blood to do some kind of rez for Mountain. his head was no longer necessary.
Qyburn was once a maester but got tossed out for performing dark arts. guy is legit scary mad scientist.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
unMountain still wears a helmet, but its empty. the head they sent to Dorne was a peace offering for Mountain killing the Dorne prince.
Qyburn used all the whores he could get for their blood to do some kind of rez for Mountain. his head was no longer necessary.
Qyburn was once a maester but got tossed out for performing dark arts. guy is legit scary mad scientist.
oh, that makes sense why he's hated

• 1Like

ver_21

Molten Core Raider

That makes too much sense, of course (though I thought it was supposed to be more of a precious commodity than it's turned out to be). Resorting to it three times just seems really lame.

TV Qyburn was not developed enough.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Cerci is going to blow up KL we all know that- the wildfire is still down there from the mad king.

Jamie will be there, he will make it just in time to stab her and stop it... but...he won't... his redemption arc is shit... then boom.

I say cerci sees the undead army and that it's unstoppable because the dead just keep rising and turning on you... so.... BURN all the bodies to save us all. She may even draw the entire populace inside or something to make sure everyone gets asssploded

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I will say that was my second favorite knighting scene in any TV show or movie. Nothing will ever compare to Uryens knighting Arthur in Excalibur though.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Can we get back to Melisandre now? She will appear soon and confront the ice dragon, offering herself to it and then self destructing in a blinding flash of light and fire, destroying it and turning the tide.

Speaking of which, Dragonslayer (1981) is on prime and the best dragon vs wizard movie ever made.

While I agree with you... I also cannot think of another live action wizard vs dragon movie.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
While I agree with you... I also cannot think of another live action wizard vs dragon movie.

Night King vs The dragon?? Or is he a fighter/necro duel class? hmmm

But Dragonslayer is the best "Dragon" themed movie ever made.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But Dragonslayer is the best "Dragon" themed movie ever made.

WRONG

p29225_v_v8_aa.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 9 users

Caliane

i hate to pull this trope, but "in the book" he doesnt even have a head. they sent that to dorne. Ser Robert Strong is an abomination of nature.

wait wait wait. how does he follow instructions if he doesnt have ears, or even eyes? are you suggesting he telepathically gets commands from the hero Circe? and what like, follows them out, using her eyes?
no. thats just too far.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wait wait wait. how does he follow instructions if he doesnt have ears, or even eyes? are you suggesting he telepathically gets commands from the hero Circe? and what like, follows them out, using her eyes?
no. thats just too far.
he is Qyburn's pet, he doesnt need eyes or ears.
24qrcpj.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Explain? Nearly the entire plot of the story is due to Baelish. He owns the finest dagger in the world. He knows how to make poisons. He knew Arya was stalking him and even out stalked her. He came from nowhere and had basically nothing to his name. His whole backstory of coming from the fingers could easily be made up just like when the waif made up a fake back story to Arya. His great grandfather came from Braavos which is where the faceless men operate. So how the fuck is this theory full retard when there's a boatload of evidence pointing towards it being highly plausible.

Even GRRM hints at Baelish being the true player. In fact, he hints that Baelish is the only one that knows how the Game of Thrones ends.

"To what ends? Only Littlefinger knows".
I can by into this. If he is faceless could he fake his death to take heat off himself? Work from the back ground.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i loved reign of fire. maybe i wasn't a jaded shitlord back then, but i thought it was great

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh, are we trying to find the worst movie dragons ever with that reign of fire shit?

shen_long_2009_01.jpg

dragonball evolution

but obviously best dragon is
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users