GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wicked episode. Some of the best visuals of the series. Ghost charging into battle was awesome. I hope it wasn't implied he died.
There was a really quick shot during the fighting inside the castle where the sky lit up and you could see the two dragons wrestling in the air, which was super cool. And of course, the dragons above the clouds

Arya getting the kill was a-okay.

The dragon fight above the clouds was awesome, the dragon fight shit in the clouds might as well been Cloverfield shaky cam gayness, nobody could see shit even the viewers at home.

Saw Ghost during the lineup not sure what awesome scene you saw I missed because they have ignored the dogs for a long fucking time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Bran would appear to be 100 percent useless. Also the Song of Ice and Fire seems to be over in a way that doesn't really seem like it deserves to be.

Song of Ice and Fire is alive (Jon).

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ok yeah aside from it being washed out that was a movie length battle scene. So dumb the way the main characters lived, backs against the wall, on a pile of bodies etc. but hot damn!

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bran is literally just a cripple who’s also a living history of humanity. What did you guys expect him to do?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
So we have Theon, Jorah, Lady Mormont, Melisandre, Fire Sword Guy, the entire Unsulied Army and the entire Dothraki are dead.

What army does the Norh have now to fight back against Cersei and her Golden Company army?

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So we have Theon, Jorah, Lady Mormont, Melisandre, Fire Sword Guy, the entire Unsulied Army and the entire Dothraki are dead.

What army does the Norh have now to fight back against Cersei and her Golden Company army?

Who the fuck cares. This show is over and garbage.

• 8Salty
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Dragons and arya

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Oh yeah did Arya kill the NK with littlefingers dagger? Couldn't tell but it did look like it.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

I don’t think all the unsullied are dead. I mean yeah lost a lot but probably still maybe half of em? Or I bet that’s how they say are left next week anyway.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Episode looked great on my OLED.

Also little Lyanna Mormont goes out like an absolute boss. Loved it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
piggy will probably read in a book how to win with 80 poeple and/or bran will dues ex

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Visually mostly great, but still real shitty greenscreen anytime they do a closeup of anyone riding a dragon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well aside from NK getting 360 no scoped I have to say it was a pretty epic fight scene overall. So 3 episodes left to

Cleganebowl
some stupid shit with Euron Greyjoy
Merc army fight
Cersei death
Bronn Crossbow Shenanigans
Jon & Dany marriage
kill off remaining cast

I am probably forgetting a few things, still a lot to cover in a short period of time.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
The dragon fight above the clouds was awesome, the dragon fight shit in the clouds might as well been Cloverfield shaky cam gayness, nobody could see shit even the viewers at home.
It wasn't part of the actual battle in the clouds. It was just some background visuals for the fight in the courtyard that I'm talking about. The air battle was indeed dark

Saw Ghost during the lineup not sure what awesome scene you saw I missed because they have ignored the dogs for a long fucking time.

When they start the charge toward the undead, Ghost is right there with them. There was just something cool about him charing into battle with the rest of the army

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if they left people alive so they have main characters to kill off when they go against the kings landing army.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So just checked and HBO Go has a much less compressed signal than we got from the actual HD Cable live. Really quite a shame that cable companies cutting corners with bandwidth has led to this.

Guess I should have streamed via HBO Go rather than watching the actual channel...

• 1Like