GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Show ends with three major things happening.

Jamie kills his sister
Hound and Mountain kill each other
Jamie puts a long golden wig on Brienne and humps her

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
(I'm not seriously considering Tyrion/Sansa at the end).

But I am confident that 1.) Jon kills Dany. and 2.) Jon won't want the throne.

I mean with todays "Respect Them Wamens" style of writing it wouldn't surprise me if Arya marries Gendry and sits on the Iron Throne.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I still don't understand why anyone thought Bran could or was going to be able to do anything against the Night King.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Show ends with three major things happening.

Jamie kills his sister
Hound and Mountain kill each other
Jamie puts a long golden wig on Brienne and humps her

You really going to dis Tormund Giantsbane like that? If anything him and Jaime get to double team that shit.

220px-Tormund_Giantsbane-Kristofer_Hivju.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure how I feel about it yet, need to let marinate what happened. Too fucking dark for one, I could barely see what was happening. Ughh, my initial reaction is disappointment and I am not fully certain why yet. Whooooole lot of fan service.

Also, Noodleface Noodleface confirmed sucking someone's dick at HBO.
Dude I fucking called it. Holy fucking shit!

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I think I need a medal for that

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I still don't understand why anyone thought Bran could or was going to be able to do anything against the Night King.

Nobody thought Bran was going to like Kung Fu Panda the NK or anything but also didn't expect him to look at Theon and say yo dawg I am going to Ghost in the Shell dive on the interwebs for some kick ass hentai keep me safe until I am back.

• 2Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
We grew up watching GI Joe, Thunder cats, and saved by the bell and ya'll motherfuckers bitching about this TV show that is on par with most block busters.

Well we did just get the plot of a GI Joe episode complete with NK as the inept Cobra Commander.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Amazing episode of t.v. but feels like that could have been the final epsiode. Like not sure I really give a shit how the rest plays out. I guess it will come down to the execution of it.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Did you call Arya killing him too? My wife threw a pillow at me because I was right and she wasn't with regards to that as well. lol
I posted in this theaad that Arya would come from the tree and do an airborne kill

Not sure if she came from the tree

Oh and people here called me retarded I think

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah he knew what was going to happen and just decided to amuse himself with his phone.

Mind you no one South of Winterfell will have any idea that the whole ice army of the dead was real. Cersei of course does, but everyone else is just gonna think nothing of it. So much for the nasty expected winter...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The Melisandre prophecy said Arya would close brown, blue, and green eyes.

Walder Frey: Brown, NK: Blue....Cersei green?

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To what end? Night King never stuck me as someone who talks. Did you want him to say, hi? Like what were we looking for here?

Honestly after seeing what happened to him I’d be 100% fine with Bran ripping a giant juicy fart while waving it towards NK with this playing in the background.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah he knew what was going to happen and just decided to amuse himself with his phone.

Mind you no one South of Winterfell will have any idea that the whole ice army of the dead was real. Cersei of course does, but everyone else is just gonna think nothing of it. So much for the nasty expected winter...

Was probably watching euron plow cersie

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users