GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm wondering why he would think Cersei would surrender for her unborn child? I assume it was said so Euron could perk up and wonder, "How does Tyrion know about the prince I put in her belly?"

I was expecting him to say something about it being Jaime's baby.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was laughing and cheering when that dumb dragon bit it. Can’t wait to see Tyrion the peck get lit up by 500 arrows opening scene.

Fuck Dany

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Even though I liked the episode I just don't give a fuck anymore about the iron throne. I get where they are going with the story but the shit writing is a real turn off to actually caring. I still like Varys as a character and he's been the only consistent written character through the whole series.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The most dialogue we've gotten out of Bran this season was how much he likes his chair design.

This. Is. Fucking. Brilliant.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They sure had a lot of wood they could have lit on fire during that last biggest battle of all time until the next biggest battle of all time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
What a piece of shit Jon is for not even petting Ghost goodbye. Why didn't Missandei grab Cersei and take her for a ride down the wall when she was whispering to her, especially when she straight up let her know she was about to die?

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My main complaint this episode was how fast everything moved. For instance.

Scene: ships explode, massive casualties

Scene 2: cersei opening the gates

Scene 3: varys knows about the gates

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

and somehow Jon is still "weeks" away from getting to Kings Landing while everyone else and their mom just warps there.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

They have to cut those parts out because we needed Dragon Carpet Ride, and Greyworm scissor sandwich. Good think they made these seasons shorter not like they needed the extra episodes to make it flow smoother.

I guess they are trying to save on the budget so they can make their spin offs nobody will give a shit about at this point. Shame they didn't use those HBO dollars on a better writing staff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure these other GoT shows are going to go the way HBO thinks they will. Without rock solid source material, and what's left is pretty limited, the only thing that has been proven is that the writers for these types of fantasy shows suck when forced to create cohesive plots on their own. Absolutely zero faith that any of these spin offs are going to be any good. There's a degree of GoT burnout as well. I'm ready for this to be done.

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty clear what happens at this point

Dany has lost her entire core except Drogon and Grey Worm. She is going to be like "I've listened to you fucks and lost everything. I'm burning that mother fucker down". She isn't surviving this series and Jon is getting sat on the throne, where he will be fucking miserable since he'd probably rather be out messing around with wildlings.

Well, at least Tormund and Ghost potentially survives all this.
Yea, the big ""surprise"" will be Bronn showing back up out of nowhere to kill Jaime/Tyrion now that the Dragon Queen is pretty much gimped and the odds are back in Cersei's favor. Ive read fanfic better than this shit.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
So Cersei and her army w/ massive crossbows is in very close range to the MOTHER OF DRAGONS and all her arch nemeses. They were what? 100 yards apart? Cersei has no honor, she would of opened up on them all.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can't say Im a fan of the longer episodes, would have much preferred this episode be 2. I imagine it will be like this the rest of the way.