GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

faille

Molten Core Raider
Can't say Im a fan of the longer episodes, would have much preferred this episode be 2. I imagine it will be like this the rest of the way.
Dracarys, according to to subs I use but didn't quite sound right

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This is hot garbage.

Lukewarm garbage with all its stank long faded away. HBO better have hired some script doctors for the last couple EPs because the 2 fucks with their name on the screen are embarrassing themselves worse than Lucas and Lidelof.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
at least this episode should generate some good memes since it wasn't pitch black

Jaime did the entire DENNIS method in 1 night, pretty impressive
j8vd1p9bdiw21.jpg

• 10Like
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is hot garbage.
no, this is FUCKING GARBAGE.

now i know why these faggots will be producing 3 new star wars films. holy fucking shit, all the men are cuck faggots. the only one with balls is Varys. think about that, the man with a medieval tranny operation is the manliest motherfucker in the entire Westeros. which means he will be dying next week. and what the fuck did they do to Brienne? she would have fucked Jaime with a strapon and kicked him the fuck out of bed. now she's been degraded to whimpering bootycall bitch. this is an abomination of everything. why did Cersei with her mega army let Dany and her larpfest slowly walk away alive? Qyburn said surrender NOW or Cersei would have all of them killed NOW!. those Balistas went through fucking ships, they had them mounted all over the wall. they had enough archers to make it fucking rain. WHAT THE FUCK iS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??!!!!???

and what good was Sansa's promise? jon has her swear NEVER TELL ANYONE. so she waits 5 minutes before she tosees her honor under a fucking dead dragon to tell Tyrion.

source.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
no, this is FUCKING GARBAGE.

now i know why these faggots will be producing 3 new star wars films. holy fucking shit, all the men are cuck faggots. the only one with balls is Varys. think about that, the man with a medieval tranny operation is the manliest motherfucker in the entire Westeros. which means he will be dying next week. and what the fuck did they do to Brienne? she would have fucked Jaime with a strapon and kicked him the fuck out of bed. now she's been degraded to whimpering bootycall bitch. this is an abomination of everything. why did Cersei with her mega army let Dany and her larpfest slowly walk away alive? Qyburn said surrender NOW or Cersei would have all of them killed NOW!. those Balistas went through fucking ships, they had them mounted all over the wall. they had enough archers to make it fucking rain. WHAT THE FUCK iS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??!!!!???

source.gif

This is what happens when you go to college to study literature and writing but faggots removed all the classics because Dead White Guys! and replaced it with Joyce Carol Oates, Maya Anajalou and Chairman Mao. Communism ruins everything it touches.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is it bad I was happy at least that they killed someone this week? Missandei got wrecked, too. All this Jon/Dany throne drama shit getting very drawn out, even if I appreciate Tyrion/Varys debating it.

Fucking lol dragon lived just to die. Gotta figure Targs were lucky this anti dragon tech didn't exist 300 years ago. Better be some crazy twists or great death payoffs to bring it back a little the last 2 episodes.

At least Jaime fucked Brienne finally...then of course chose poorly again. Fucking idiot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
This show is approaching Dexter levels of ending on a bad note. It's not quite there, as I legit wasted at least 3 years of my life watching that bottom tier shit but c'mon guys, how did you manage to fuck this show up so savagely in 2.5 seasons? It's truly remarkable.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The only ending that will save this is if we find out Bran is just some regular dude in a NY apartment on a DMT trip. The last few seasons are him coming down from the trip.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The only ending that will save this is if we find out Bran is just some regular dude in a NY apartment on a DMT trip. The last few seasons are him coming down from the trip.
the only way they can right this ship enough to at least make the last two episodes just watchable would be Bran to stop medding and cast rez on fucking rhaegel and turn him into Trakanon to balance out Cersei's unstoppable forces.
621.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
Queue epic battle, and all our characters are dying off one by one. Mountain kills Arya, Hound kills Mountain, Jaime kills Cersie, Qyburn blows up entire keep with green fire. Jon dies, Danny dies, Tyrion and Jaime die, everyone dies. All of a sudden it cuts back in on Jon's face at the weirwood tree, where he is about to tell Sansa and Arya his secret. Bran is like "are you sure you want to choose this?" and Jon is like nope, nevermind. He hops on his horse, and rides north with Tormund and Ghost, to suckle giant titties for the rest of his days as Jon fucking Snow.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
1) Dany can't see a fucking fleet from Dragonback
2)If Dany, why park Drogon like 200 yards from 50 scorpions while also sending yourself and hand at the closest proximity possible?
3) If Cersei, why send Qyburn (your fucking hand) to treatise when you kill Missande?
4) Why anything past season 5?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
5) Why the fuck would Tyrion, who is supposed to be at least a little smarter than Sansa, go and tell Spy Master Dickless Whisperer the biggest fucking secret in the history of mankind?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I preface this every time by saying this isn't the same story as the books anymore and that I will still watch the show until the end.

With that said that was awful, really truly awful. I said last week that I don't believe Weiss and Benioff along with their writer crew actually understood what it was they were turning into a TV show and at this point I don't see how it can be any clearer. If you spend 8 years making a series based on a story of which you almost faithfully mine it all from the source material and then once you have to stand up and walk for yourself you can't even crawl, after 8 fucking years, well then the problem is probably with you.

Demented Dany out of the blue
Bronn waltzs into Winterfell, threatens Tyrion and Jamie and then walks out scott free?
Fastest loading ballistas the world has ever seen
Retarded face-off in front of KL

But the real travesty again here is these retards think all the fans care about is how sits on the Iron Throne. But the whole point of the story and books was the Iron Throne didn't mean shit. Where's our prophecy? Where's our real heroes? Ghost just being given away? WTF this is a goddamn FANTASY STORY. GHOST SHOULD BE IN KL TEARING OUT THE THROATS OF BITCHES. OMFG WHAT IS THIS FUCKING GARBAGE.

• 12Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea why would Dany be looking out for the Iron Fleet, not like Dragonstone is right by the fucking Blackwater or anything. Ooops forgot