<Prior Amod>
mwipzm5v0az21.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Things that lack historical significance:

Westeros does not have a gun powder technology yet. No Gun Powder, No Canons, no Technological superiority.

It is likely that Arya and her explorers will get wiped out.

GOOD JOB D&D.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've always been of the opinion that I wanted to watch the entire series before I actually gave my final thoughts on everything. Had this episode been good then it could have actually maybe slightly saved GoT.

It was not good.

The moment they chose to write young Griff out of this shit, the entire plot went completely upside-down because they clearly either pushed Dany or Jon into the role he was clearly supposed to have. Similarly deciding to write out Catelyn killed a ton of Brienne's character building engine (and who fucking knows what else).

After that finale I'm thoroughly unsatisfied because characters I actually like (Jon, Varys, Bronn, Jaime, Brienne) have turned into complete turds, and characters that were interesting (Bran, Sansa, Petyr, Qyburn) either died in a completely retarded way or ended up being generic shit tier characters. Bran has got to be one of the worst written characters I've seen in a while. He went on a fucking vision quest where he was told how unimportant the throne was over and over again, only to end up being fucking king proving how important the throne was.

Fuck this gay earth, fuck HBO.
That one post a while back about writing like characters would act versus toward an end state (can't remember what the two styles were called) seems pretty on point.

The characters since D&D took over are just chess pieces. They don't act like people would and are only used to move the story along.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
That one post a while back about writing like characters would act versus toward an end state (can't remember what the two styles were called) seems pretty on point.

The characters since D&D took over are just chess pieces. They don't act like people would and are only used to move the story along.

mUh QuEeN

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
mUh QuEeN
Yeah, Jon was just an emo bitch who didn't think at all this season.

The most egregious are Littlefinger and Varys. Littlefinger became a shell of a character once he got to Winterfell. Varys redeemed himself slightly in his last episode, but that was after several seasons of being neutered (pun intended).

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Jon was just an emo bitch who didn't think at all this season.

The most egregious are Littlefinger and Varys. Littlefinger became a shell of a character once he got to Winterfell. Varys redeemed himself slightly in his last episode, but that was after several seasons of being neutered (pun intended).

Varys hurts me the most. I feel like Littlefinger is almost dead in the books anyway to be honest, with him being succeeded by Sansa.

The whole Varys/Tyrion thing in the last 2 episodes has killed both of those characters for me. Varys is supposedly one of the best spy masters in the realm but sure he'd clearly walk up to Jon in broad daylight and talk about treason.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Coming next year!

Game of Thrones: Detective Drogon

(already been mentioned in the thread, but this time in meme format)
j717a80z2az21.png

• 21Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 23 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What happened to aryas horse? Rode it a few hundred yards then dismounted and walked the rest of the way?
when you get figure that one out, let me know how an entire castle collapsing last week is now mostly intact and how an entire cellar collapses on Jaime and Cersei magically becomes just a handful of bricks only on top of them for Tyrion to discover? do these writers think everyone's memory span is that short?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Varys hurts me the most. I feel like Littlefinger is almost dead in the books anyway to be honest, with him being succeeded by Sansa.

The whole Varys/Tyrion thing in the last 2 episodes has killed both of those characters for me. Varys is supposedly one of the best spy masters in the realm but sure he'd clearly walk up to Jon in broad daylight and talk about treason.

And yet his act caused the chain that led to Danny getting killed. In the end Varys won.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so, now that we all see the end, were the leaks 2 weeks ago entirely correct?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
At the end of the day, the ending would of worked if they didn't rush the last 2 seasons. The Long Night should of been a half a season siege and Dany's decent into tyranny (and romance with Jon) should of been more fleshed out.

Bran is basically Bloodraven 2.0 which means fuck all to anyone who hasn't read the Dunk and Egg short stories I guess.

Arya shit was just dumb as fuck.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users