GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've been reading through the 2nd book, after watching the episode on sunday is just weird.. so many subtle hints that you wouldn't even think about at this point in the series. Can't wait until i'm caught up before god damn S4 starts
frown.png

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
i don't give a shit about spoilers. for any movie, story, whatever. i'm considerate towards friends and folks about keeping shit to myself if i know something, but personally? people that get all worked up about "OMG you just ruined that for me! It'll never be the same again!" or the inverse "YES suffer! i just ruined that for you! mwahaha" are fucking retards. if you want to find out something, find it. if you don't, then don't. just don't click that link, don't read that sentence. it's pretty fucking simple. get over it.
It's pretty obvious that Stoneheart will be in the series, and we'll most likely see her in the finale.[/url]
shouldn't that be the end of s4?

the non-spolier thread is nothing but book readers jerking off and winking at each other right now.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
it seems like martin has lost sight of the story. all he cares about is offing popular characters and there's very little mention of the others.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
robb and cat were not the most popular characters. ned, yeah probably. tyrion , dany and arya have been pretty damned popular and they have survived quite well through 5 books.

wtf grimlokk i cant defend myself? goddamned pussy getting your cheap thrills.
you ride my cock the best. at least kiss me first if you wanna fuck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
robb and cat were not the most popular characters. ned, yeah probably. tyrion , dany and arya have been pretty damned popular and they have survived quite well through 5 books.

wtf grimlokk i cant defend myself? goddamned pussy getting your cheap thrills.
you ride my cock the best. at least kiss me first if you wanna fuck.
jammies confurmed rastled.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Post better.
or you know you can keep your faggot nose out of my business , i dont ride your cock. partly because im not a gay mod willing to abuse my privelages but because everyone should be allowed to defend themselves when taads try to pigpile a brother.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
supertouch or anybody else doesn't need to read the books.
at least kiss me first if you wanna fuck.
haha that's pretty good, chuk.

he says some retarded shit sometimes, but chuk's alright. same with grimmlokk.
can't we all just get along?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hey im getting along just fine. you wanna get along with me im your huckleberry. you wanna ride up on my nutsack like a dry humping mongrel. im a send you an 4x I Heart Astro T-shirt.
tongue.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes? No? Not sure what you're looking for here.

Last round of faggotry aside: How's the season gonna end? View down from the wall on the Wildling army?