GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khalid

Unelected Mod
it's that he issubtleand calculated.
He is the exact opposite of subtle. Everyone in King's Landing knows he is a schemer. He openly tells people not to trust him, how is that subtle? His interaction with Tyrion after the 3-choices thing wasn't subtle either. Bragging that he banged Catelyn isn't subtle.

He isn't subtle at all but he is able to get away with it because he is so needed and people underestimate his ambition. Of course, Cersei could care less about needing someone, so the scene with him fits to me.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
How do you watch on Comcast? The actual channel wont show up on TV and it doesnt appear they have the live stream online either. All you can watch are old episodes.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Everything he does publicly is to draw people away from his real game...it's an incredibly subtle bit of sleight of hand.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just hope they stick as close to the book as possible this season. Pretty stoked for this as well....

Eonan

Doer of Things
The visual effects so far this episode have been nothing short of fucking spectacular. Did they triple their CG budget or something?

ehh, I think I'll read the latest book before I watch this season.

I read all the other books a few years ago, it only took about a week though so I'll probably reread the whole series lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thumbs up!

The previously on was pretty heavy handed. Hopefully that doesn't continue.

I'm also embarrassed by how many people posted about how they were excited about Walking Dead finale, and almost no one about GoT. Retards.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just hope they stick as close to the book as possible this season. Pretty stoked for this as well....
Meh. I'm sure there is a reason for Barristan exposing himself now, as opposed to much later - and I'm also sure that there is a reason that Tormund was a hard edged dickhead, as opposed to the light-"harr"ted guy in the books - but I don't immediately see it.

Tyrion/Tywin scene was right on the $$ though. Decent first episode.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meh. I'm sure there is a reason for Barristan exposing himself now, as opposed to much later - and I'm also sure that there is a reason that Tormund was a hard edged dickhead, as opposed to the light-"harr"ted guy in the books - but I don't immediately see it.

Tyrion/Tywin scene was right on the $$ though. Decent first episode.
Yeah Tywin just comes across as the perfect absolute dick in control. Omg the payoff when they finally finish this "book" next season will be amazing.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Good episode tonight of course. The Tyrion/Tywin shit was freaking awesome! The giant was fucking awesome! The CG was really well done!

It's going to be a shame when the Lord Commander's bird eats his eye's balls. It won't have the same effect as in the books.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
The visual effects so far this episode have been nothing short of fucking spectacular. Did they triple their CG budget or something?
No, it means the next three episodes won't have much CG at all, if the usual television rules apply.

Good episode. Watching the dragon torch the fish before eating it was cool.