GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Fadaar

That guy
I felt like being an asshole today so I posted a picture of Tyrion with HAPPY FATHER'S DAY on FB. Most people shouldn't get the reference until later
TrainWreck1.gif

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A lot of hype from the producers that this will be the best episode to date. Pretty high bar but I'm excited as hell for tonight and the reactions that follow.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Between Dany locking up the dragons, the children, stoneheart, father's day, Stannis roflstomping the wildlings and Arya splitting with the Hound, there's material to end the season with a strong note 6 times over. We're pretty much going to be sailing from one strong scene to another for the entire episode.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Between Dany locking up the dragons, the children, stoneheart, father's day, Stannis roflstomping the wildlings and Arya splitting with the Hound, there's material to end the season with a strong note 6 times over. We're pretty much going to be sailing from one strong scene to another for the entire episode.
Almost makes you wonder how they have time. Tyrion's going to need at least 20 minutes of screen-time alone. I'm 75% sure Mance is going to say "fuck you Jon Snow" and the season will end for the Crows basically awaiting to be smashed to pieces by 100,000 barbarians. Then season 1 of next season Mannis rolls in.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My only two wishes for this ep is that:

A) The "Retard" Jaime and Tyrion talked about doesn't take the place of Tyrions wife ala "The horse didn't kill him. Our father and I did." Tyrion: "NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

B) The retard doesn't take the place of Moon Boy. "She's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably that retard as well."

They haven't established either character and it seems like there's no setup for audience impact to mention either moonboy or Tyrions wife. I really hope I'm wrong.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
gendry meets up with arya too maybe

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any chance of Tyrion killing his father on this Happy Father's Day episode? God that would just be epic.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Any chance of Tyrion killing his father on this Happy Father's Day episode? God that would just be epic.
That's been the assumption for a while. I assume he'll still film some scenes next year with the whole Jaime standing guard over him while he smiles.

On a side note there's been rumors that Dance is joining the cast in the final 4 eps of Doctor Who this season as The Master. That'd be fucking epic too.

Siliconemelons

Haven't read, haven't wikied etc. Haven't seen today's episode as I have to torrent it. I still don't think tyrion is ganna bite it... either by technicality as both died in combat, or I just had this idea if margery is working tommnen around her finger maybe she convinces him to pardon tyrion like Robert pardond jamie... just guessing... will stay up to DL tonight! weee

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
White Walkers? Those look like typical undead skeletons to me.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, did they just kill off Jojen? I don't remember that in the books.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Tyrion escapes on a dragon and is elected to be the emperor of fire and ice by the red priests and white walkers. it's pretty awesome.