GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I don't know if it was mentioned here or on buzzfeed yet but...

The CGI is too expensive to have Jon become a flipping wolf, assuming that's even what happens in the series. So whatever happens, is likely to be very different than what will happen in the books. We'll see.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The Dance of Dragons novella goes into dragon bonding to a certain degree in which the Targs would try to pair up the dragon and rider when they were young. The rider and the dragon have to bond and it's not always guaranteed to work. During the conflict one side had dragons but no riders, so they made a call out to lower born Targs or bastards to come try and when it failed the person trying it was invariably eaten or burned by the dragon.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't know if it was mentioned here or on buzzfeed yet but...

The CGI is too expensive to have Jon become a flipping wolf, assuming that's even what happens in the series. So whatever happens, is likely to be very different than what will happen in the books. We'll see.
He isn't going to warg into the wolf in the series, he is going to be rezzed by Melisandre. That is relatively cheap and has already been done in the show.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe he'll warg into the wolf when he's being killed to preserve his soul or something, but it wouldn't be a longterm thing.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Book opens with the watch sitting around eating Ghost burgers while Jon's body is being burnt. Jon is never mentioned again.

Readers have a book burning party and declare the TV show canon.

Siliconemelons

Book opens with the watch sitting around eating Ghost burgers while Jon's body is being burnt. Jon is never mentioned again.

Could happen in the TV show... haven't gotten there yet- I usualy skim this forum, but between here and anything else related to anything GOT the Jon shanking is something nigh avoidable... I am going to guess that this season ends with Jon shanking -> blackout -> credits... gives GRRM another 8 months to pop the book out or so - so the book can be ahead of that "big" cliffhanger rather than the show setting it- so far the show has not set many of the main themes - Robs wife got offed so that cleared that theory factory up- and Tyrion accepted into Dany's service so I think that's somewhat/kinda/maybe ahead of the books- depending on the events Sunday.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Are you sure they didn't want to throw in a little double raping in there? Like the night's watch moves their dick back and forth between ghost and jon's butt?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jon's white and male; the shitlord producers would only have minorities and women being raped. Bonus points for trannie minority warg-kin rape.

Catelyn was dead for a few days before she was rez'd, so it isn't like Melisandre has to get back to the wall the second he gets knifed. And it is the north; lots of freezer room!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The day will soon come when Tuco has to unsheathe Ice to protect the book thread from tv show people.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The day will soon come when Tuco has to unsheathe Ice to protect the book thread from tv show people.
The day will soon come when Tuco is beheaded and Ice is reforged into two new swords to be bestowed upon mods more worthy of bearing them.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
As long as the first one chokes to death and the second gets hanged by a lich? I'm cool with that.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think they are heavily foreshadowing it because they are afraid of losing viewers. Ned, Rob, and then.... Jon. There's a tipping point for the general American populace that will finally say fuck it. It sucks but it's true.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think they are heavily foreshadowing it because they are afraid of losing viewers. Ned, Rob, and then.... Jon. There's a tipping point for the general American populace that will finally say fuck it. It sucks but it's true.
As long as Daenarys and Tyrion are alive, I think 90% of viewers would still watch. Womenz love them some Daenarys and everyone loves Tyrion. And men love the option for gore and tits no matter who it's occurring around.