GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only reason I said anything about the episode guide info is because we were discussing what episode all the events we already know are happening are going to happen. If you make a third thread next season you might as well make a sub forum and let anyone make whatever retarded thread they want. Hopefully the people who can't shut the fuck up about SJWs can create their own thread to jerk each other off in.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea that has to be the Dothraki/Dany/Dragon spot. One thing the showrunners and set designers/artists have done extremely well is create a convincing atmosphere and visuals in correlation to the book. Case in point, the house of black and white. They literally created what I saw in my mind as I read those chapters. Harrenhall is another great example, everything beyond the wall, I mean almost every part of the world has been portrayed pretty spot on. I can easily see that being the dragons perch.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Is the perch in old valyria? I haven't read the books. what's the significance of drogon's nest?
Nothing, it's just a spot where Dany ends up in. Though my mind must be going on me as I thought they landed in a grassy plain with a river near by.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait a minute, shouldn't that have been leaked as a season 5 location if it was going to be Drogon's perch? Unless they're going to show her fly off but not show where she lands until next season?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait a minute, shouldn't that have been leaked as a season 5 location if it was going to be Drogon's perch? Unless they're going to show her fly off but not show where she lands until next season?
looks like its going to be a bunch of cliffhangers.
prediction for finale.

arya kills meryn trant and is stricken blind, end of story
jon gets ganked, end of story
theon tries to help sansa escape and they get caught. end of story
brienne dies probably trying to help sansa escape end of her story
if we are lucky we get varys kill kevan and pycelle then ser robert strong is announced as cersei's champion end of story.
jamie and bronn buddy cop story continues with them sailing away to mereen/braavos to meet dany/tyrion
dany is rescued by drogon, jorah maybe dies protecting her/killed by drogon she rides away on drogon's back. end of the season.

khorum

Murder Apologist
There's a scene in this episodes preview where Doran tells Jaime he has to swear allegiance or die: it starts at 0:06

What kind of pact would require a threat of death when Doran already has Jaime's daughter anyway? They're already betrothed so why does he need Jaime's total confidence?

I'm thinking there might something to Trystane being Aegon after all. There's a chance Doran makes Jaime swear allegiance or die before he shares the fact that Trystane is actually his nephew Aegon and the rightful king and that would make Jaime's daughter Myrcella the queen..... THAT'S how Myrcella gets her golden crown as per Maggy the frog's prophecy. If the sandsnakes kill her anyway, that would also fit the prophecy since she has to die before Cersei. So they end up merging Griff into Jaime and maybe get him to lead the dornish armies or something.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Why would Doran trust an oath from Jaime? He's the most renowned oath breaker in that world. Regardless of Jaime's changed nature, Doran isn't a mind reader.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i took that to mean that if he wants to get myrcella freed he has to head to mereen and convince dany to marry trystane instead, maybe he takes trystane with him. i dunno how but it looks like trystane is going to take the place of quentyn.

Royal

He'd still be trusting Jaime to be an willing, active participant in the overthrow of Tommen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He'd still be trusting Jaime to be an willing, active participant in the overthrow of Tommen.
doran knows that myrcella is really jaime's daughter, as long as he has myrcella he can get jaime to do his bidding,he probably promised safe passage for tommen when he is deposed. i admit i am pulling this out of my ass, but i am sure of one thing. jaime will be heading to mereen. its already been set up.

tyrion, the only person in the world i trust is my brother.
jaime, if i ever see tyrion again i will kill him.

Royal

Oh definitely. I mentioned it earlier that they are already breadcrumbing a Jaime-Tyrion encounter. I just don't see someone who is supposed to be as calculating as Doran hinging his efforts on a pledge of loyalty from Jaime, in what could ultimately contribute to the downfall of all that remains of Tywin's labors.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i took that to mean that if he wants to get myrcella freed he has to head to mereen and convince dany to marry trystane instead, maybe he takes trystane with him. i dunno how but it looks like trystane is going to take the place of quentyn.
I think the Lanisters have killed enough of the mans family for him not to send his son off on a mission with a Lanister.