GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i took that to mean that if he wants to get myrcella freed he has to head to mereen and convince dany to marry trystane instead, maybe he takes trystane with him. i dunno how but it looks like trystane is going to take the place of quentyn.
I think the Lanisters have killed enough of the mans family for him not to send his son off on a mission with a Lanister.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The only angle I see in it for Doran is to send sufficient protection along with Jaime to keep Trystane safe and Jaime is really meant to be what Jorah was going to use Tyrion for; a gift. Send Dany her father's killer for him to do with as she likes and wed Trystane. Jaime would have to be in the dark about that obviously.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Whatever the case, Myrcella is the leverage and you can be sure Doran's angle will be something that greatly benefits his family.

Myrcella is only valuable as a wedding partner so long as they get something out of it. Doran knows that if Dany rolls into town Aegon the Conqueror style, Dorne needs to side with her. Literally connecting themselves at the hip to Dany would be their ultimate insurance.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We dont even know if Doran is talking to Jamie in that scene. How many times has a teaser imply one character is talking to the one you think but it was just clever editing. He could be talking to sand snakes.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Dude, if you post in this thread, don't post shit like this in the non spoilers thread.

You're basically just trying to troll the other thread.
Umm so mentioning Kevan Lannister, who was mentioned in episode 8 as coming back to kings landing via invitation from Pycelle, is now running the show is considered spoilers? They fucking said it in the goddamn episode.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They did a much better job in the book showing her coming to her own conclusion that the guy is reprehensible for his shady business practices, so it still appealed to her honor. The show kind of glossed over it in her conversation with the man.
I mean, the dude isn't even shady in the show that we've seen. He denied the guy life insurance, right? Well this was the guy's travel plan

JTWeYYs.jpg

Motherfucker was planning to sail right through the Doom. Slender man wasn't taking that stupid gamble.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
They sort of mention it when she is talking to jaqen. The guy doesn't always pay the families. One of those families hired the faceless men. In the books she witnesses some of this behavior.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
True we will have to see if she is willing to just take jaqen's word or not. Or she may skip him all together for an oportunity to kill trant .

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
True we will have to see if she is willing to just take jaqen's word or not. Or she may skip him all together for an oportunity to kill trant .
whether she kills the insurance agent or not, when jaqen finds out she killed trant because arya hates him and not as part of a mission by a "nobody" he will be none too pleased. i wonder what the SJWs will think of that.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems like this ker killing trant is the replacement to her killing Dareon for abandoning the nights watch. Punishment is blindness. Hopefully that also leads to some warging.

iannis

Musty Nester
And even if Jaquen is just making it up entirely playing the slap my face game... who cares? It's all the same to the Red God.