GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Xevy

Log Wizard
Don't forget the extra ones like: IMDB Spoilers Thread and Hacked GRRM Book Chapters Thread and Astro Predicts Every Scene Thread

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is the ebook version of that worth getting? Like a big PDF with high-rez pics or do I need to go to barnes and noble to jack off to it?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It would just need to be a thread for anything except unaired, show specific info.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm calling it now, if you make an Astro Predicts every scene and explains what you missed it WILL be the most popular version.

iannis

Musty Nester
IT's kind of confusing though with all the boilerplate. You've got to make it accessible. PUSSY SHIT, REGULAR SHIT, and NO SHIT

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Does Mel talk about sacrificing Shireen in the books? There is no way Davos would let that go down and if he wasn't there for some reason he would disown Stannis. Seems like an odd direction to take...

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just make a sub forum and get it over with so we can all laugh at how ridiculous you are.

All joking aside I am not opposed at all to leaked episode shit not being allowed in this thread or discussed in spoiler tags only.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does Mel talk about sacrificing Shireen in the books? There is no way Davos would let that go down and if he wasn't there for some reason he would disown Stannis. Seems like an odd direction to take...
Davos isn't there in the books.

Just make a sub forum and get it over with so we can all laugh at how ridiculous you are.

All joking aside I am not opposed at all to leaked episode shit not being allowed in this thread or discussed in spoiler tags only.
Damage seems to be done.

iannis

Musty Nester
Fedor's taken up the cause of keeping the shit in the pussy.

Good man, fedor. Not entirely hygenic, but good nonetheless.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats some fucked up shit with shireen, i am hoping that they dont let her burn becuase they wanted some shock and awe for episode 9 and they left all the cool stuff in episode 10 this year.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The Stannis the Mannis fan club is gonna have some empty seats at the next meeting.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so many butthurt on other forums right now. People saying Stannis fans are the last people you want to piss off haha. So there isnt any torrents out atm ?