GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khorum

Murder Apologist
Extra deep nested spoilers for future seasons. If it's got leaked screencaps put an extra layer of spoilers with tranny cocks in it for the weak-willed.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Let me see if I get the sentiment of the sarcastic spoiler tags right. So if someone gets screenshots of Daeny being killed next season, it's cool to just post pics of it in this thread without any kind of warning or spoiler tags? While this is the spoiler thread, when it was conceived, it was really meant that spoilers from the book were ok to discuss here. It wasn't implied that posting any spoiler of any kind was cool.

We don't need a 3rd thread. People just need to take 2 extra seconds to make spoiler tags for unaired spoilers like the ones Fedor posted. It's not hard, but if we don't, Tuco will make a 3rd thread, making the GoT situation here even more retarded. If it were up to me, we'd merge the two threads next season and any unaired info needs to be spoiler tagged.

Fedor

<Banned>
Only one of the four images was a spoiler for book readers and it was about a character that no one gives a shit about. (seriously, not an exaggeration on this character)

The other three images were about For The Watch and Cersei's walk of shame.

DEfnmbE.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Let me see if I get the sentiment of the sarcastic spoiler tags right. So if someone gets screenshots of Daeny being killed next season, it's cool to just post pics of it in this thread without any kind of warning or spoiler tags? While this is the spoiler thread, when it was conceived, it was really meant that spoilers from the book were ok to discuss here. It wasn't implied that posting any spoiler of any kind was cool.

We don't need a 3rd thread. People just need to take 2 extra seconds to make spoiler tags for unaired spoilers like the ones Fedor posted. It's not hard, but if we don't, Tuco will make a 3rd thread, making the GoT situation here even more retarded. If it were up to me, we'd merge the two threads next season and any unaired info needs to be spoiler tagged.
Wait...wait...

It's like you're trying to imply we've had TV/Movie/Game threads for over a decade and now suddenly because of some Hipsters who feel their TV/Movie/Game is special they need not 1 thread, not just 2 threads....but 3 fuckin' threads because the wheel needed to be reinvented for this one show.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
People should embrace spoilers. They don't spoil anything, it has been demonstrated scientifically that they actually increase your enjoyment. Embrace science. It is why you have an internet forum to cry about spoilers in in the first place.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Here's why I don't like that idea:
1. I don't want to have a thread with spoilers cluttering in it.
2. This situation will occur:

Spoiler Tagged: Ned being beheaded
Spoiler Tagged: "Ned really shouldn't have threatened Littlefinger. LF could've helped him."
Not Spoiler Tagged: "Yeah but Ned can never trust LF enough to accept his help."

The last bit isn't a spoiler. We knew that the second Ned held LF against the wall. So do we hit the poster of it with anything? Or do we just accept that something happened involving Ned and LF and Ned got screwed somehow and could've been helped by LF?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
People should embrace spoilers. They don't spoil anything, it has been demonstrated scientifically that they actually increase your enjoyment. Embrace science. It is why you have an internet forum to cry about spoilers in in the first place.
"it has been demonstrated scientifically that they actually increase your enjoyment".

Go home undergrad.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Three threads would be mad gay. Spoiler tags should only be for unaired shit never mentioned in the books.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Only one of the four images was a spoiler for book readers and it was about a character that no one gives a shit about. (seriously, not an exaggeration on this character)

There is another spoiler
It looks like Jon is warging, which if you can find me the quote from the book where we see that happen I'll reverse the infraction. I don't have the book in front of me.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
If there ever were pictures of Dany dying, not spoilering them would be the biggest pussy shit move ever. There's no reason to make anyone wait to enjoy the triumph over the shittiest annoying story arc ever.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Last part of that chapter does not show that, no.

"For the Watch." Wick slashed at him again. This time Jon caught his wrist and bent his arm back until he dropped the dagger. The gangling steward backed away, his hands upraised as if to say, Not me, it was not me. Men were screaming. Jon reached for Longclaw, but his fingers had grown stiff and clumsy. Somehow he could not seem to get the sword free of its scabbard.

Then Bowen Marsh stood there before him, tears running down his cheeks. "For the Watch." He punched Jon in the belly. When he pulled his hand away, the dagger stayed where he had buried it.

Jon fell to his knees. He found the dagger's hilt and wrenched it free. In the cold night air the wound was smoking. "Ghost," he whispered. Pain washed over him. Stick them with the pointy end. When the third dagger took him between the shoulder blades, he gave a grunt and fell face-first into the snow. He never felt the fourth knife. Only the cold*.

Martin, George R.R. (2011-07-12). A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five (p. 913). Random House, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

But it may be the very first thing that happens when we next see him in the new books. I dunno.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I would think it depends on the prevalence of leaks going into next season. As Tuco pointed out, even if leaked info is posted in spoilers, at some point the discussion around it will spill outside of the tags. If leaked info ends up being a rarity, then the two threads should suffice. If stuff leaks out on the regular, I would support the Three Threads Initiative for no other reason than to not have this very discussion repeating itself once every couple of weeks.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I come to this thread for the fucking spoilers. If I can't have them, can we have a [real spoiler thread for actual spoilers for the people too shitlord enough to handle the former spoiler thread].

I'm a big enough boy to decide when I should move on from this thread and stay in the pussy one.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Doesn't matter. Who are you to determine who cares about which characters? If it wasn't in the books, don't post it without tags. I personally don't mind spoilers. I look at all of them. Click all the links, etc. However, as a mod, we also have to deal with everyone reporting and complaining.

I come to this thread for the fucking spoilers. If I can't have them, can we have a [real spoiler thread for actual spoilers for the people too shitlord enough to handle the former spoiler thread].

I'm a big enough boy to decide when I should move on from this thread and stay in the pussy one.
You can have them here. Not a single person has said not to post spoilers in this thread.