GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think we should just keep 2 threads, and all the non-book readers can just suck it up and deal with the book readers moving into their thread so we can avoid shit like what Fedor posted if we don't want to see it.

I freely admit this thread being full of spoiler tagged conversations is pretty terrible.

Fedor

<Banned>
There is another spoiler
It looks like Jon is warging, which if you can find me the quote from the book where we see that happen I'll reverse the infraction. I don't have the book in front of me.
tumblr_mf15uzZ5GB1ro2d43.gif

The flames crackled softly, and in their crackling she heard the whispered name Jon Snow. His long face floated before her, limned in tongues of red and orange, appearing and disappearing again, a shadow half- seen behind a fluttering curtain. Now he was a man, now a wolf, now a man again. But the skulls were here as well, the skulls were all around him... Skulls. A thousand skulls, and the bastard boy again. Jon Snow...

It didn't happen but we all knew it would happen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unaired spoilers suck even when they follow the book. I was speculating that they were going to troll book readers by not killing Jon at all, or by killing him at the very beginning of next season instead of as a cliffhanger.

I still wonder what they're going to do with Arya, but I suppose there is more than enough time left in the series for them to follow the books by blinding her when she goes off mission to kill Ser Meryn instead of the Thin Man.

Say this to your mind's ear and tell me it doesn't seem weird: Sansa Bolton
I wish Sansa had Bolt-ons. Hell, I wish most of the chicks that flash their tits in this show had Bolt-ons.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I'd prefer a hard-set rule of no unaired spoilers regardless of if they follow the source's storyline

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I like the fact that people (who are mad about the spoilers) talked about the spoiler pics in great detail, then when the pics where removed the comments talking about them were not. The people who where mad about spoilers actuated ended up being the people who spoil!!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
We guessed it would happen but we didn't know. You did what you did for shock value when the rules for the season were already established.
what are you talking about? Isn't it well established that all the Stark children have that trait?

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
This spoilers shit is pussy shit, if you don't want [Spoilers] you should go to the non-pussy shit thread. If we make another thread with [Pussy Shit Spoilers] we all know you fags who hate spoilers will fucking read it anyway so who gives a shit

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Darth Sansa inc

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-5-spoilers-could-finale-give-sansas-story-biggest-twist-all-449784

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This spoilers shit is pussy shit, if you don't want [Spoilers] you should go to the non-pussy shit thread. If we make another thread with [Pussy Shit Spoilers] we all know you fags who hate spoilers will fucking read it anyway so who gives a shit
Damn, bro. That's some edgy shit, right here. You are one bad motherfucker.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The prologue to book 5 is about a goddamned warg doing the same shit as he dies. Jon calls out "Ghost" as he's dying. Mel seems him become a wolf for a time. This should only be a spoiler to people named Astro.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The prologue to book 5 is about a goddamned warg doing the same shit as he dies. Jon calls out "Ghost" as he's dying. Mel seems him become a wolf for a time. This should only be a spoiler to people named Astro.
WTF! stop triggering me! sorry i had to borrow Vvoid's great line. but i am not complaining, cept there is one established rule here that should be followed. unaired/unpublished data should not be openly posted without a spoiler tag. in every other thread that rule is followed and we live in harmony, its only this thread that people lose their fucking minds and forget to pull their pants down when they need to take a shit. whats wrong with the people in this thread?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
yes, and the show has already set this up when Orell warged into his bird after he died in season 3.