GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jait

Molten Core Raider
My boy RAMSAY! Glad to see the Joker of the Westeros Universe is still playing the part, though I have to imagine Roose doesn't quite underestimate him that way in the books.

And let me just add TOWER OF MOTHERFUCKIN JOY! DAWN VS ICE ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure Ice will be there Ned mostly fought with a longsword didn't he?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I was right, Roose died like a bitch. I mean, Roose has been portrayed as very cold and calculating, he knows his son is a mad dog, but he still hugs him and then looks surprised when Ramsay murders him right after it gets announced that Walda had a boy? Didn't Ramsay already murder his older brother, or was that a book only thing? And yeah they totally fucked up Jon coming back to life, he should have risen up out of his funeral pyre instead of coming back to life in an empty room. Terribly bland writing.

I do like that Tommen's guilt appears to be putting him more heavily under Cersei's influence. Between his guilt and them still holding Margaery prisoner, Cersei's multiple reasons for being unbalanced, and Jaime's grief/anger, there is going to be one bloody fucking showdown between throne and sept. Even with all Olenna's scheming and plotting, I expect House Tyrell will side very firmly with House Lannister to free Margaery and Loras. I don't see how the sparrows could possibly stand against two great houses, but since Cersei will probably be largely directing traffic, I expect her general stupidity and incompetence will turn everything into a gigantic mess. Might even get Tommen killed to complete that prophecy.

*edit*

It's not impossible for the gift to be Rickon, although that would be out of left field. Rickon was in the care of House Umber, and House Frey holds Greatjon hostage, so it's conceivable that they would have exchanged Rickon for their lord. On the other hand, Greatjon's heir was murdered at the red wedding so they also have plenty of reason to tell Roose to get fucked.

That being said, I'll do a week long avatar bet that the gift is Theon, who gets caught before he can get off the mainland.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah book Roose made it pretty clear he knew what would happen if he died and show Roose was apparently the warmer cuddlier version. When Tommen said he wanted Cersei to instruct him the first thing I thought was yeah nothing can go wrong with that...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Story part was good, acting was awful. Hi, I'm your friendly little person.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Do Ya get it, do ya get it??

rrr_img_132607.jpg

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Great episode but it feels so much like d&d are trolling book readers.

It's seems like "haha we know how it ends and we know what your theories are so lets fuck with you with this extra long anticlimactic failed res scene then fade to black... wait it worked"

And the "oh shit tyrion about to get martelled don't go in there dude...oh wait he's good"

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm not sure Ice will be there Ned mostly fought with a longsword didn't he?
I had assumed Ned claimed it between arriving at King's Landing to find Jaime on the throne, and taking off to the Tower of Joy. Maybe my timeline is off.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Where's Samwell and Littlefinger? Outta all the principle characters, they have been omitted in the first two episodes.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I had assumed Ned claimed it between arriving at King's Landing to find Jaime on the throne, and taking off to the Tower of Joy. Maybe my timeline is off.
I doubt he fought with something that cumbersome, it's was more of a status item use for beheadings at the star of the show. He didn't use it in his fight with Jaime.

And no one I the preview has a giant great sword.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tower of Fucking Joy. Hype off the charts. Only thing I want to see more than that is Cleganebowl.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So fucking glad that Tyrion didn't get Quentyn'd.

Rickon is going to be a gift to Ramsay and he will be killed. We won't see him riding a unicorn with a cannibal army from Skagos.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
jaime was a great character in the books, in the tv series he started down that path but has now been reduced to the sidelines. the way jon has been handled so far has been so bland and disjointed. but it's good to see the show making quick steps towards the real conflict.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so tyrion will probably be one of the dragonriders, who will be the third? bran or jon? or jon will ride a dragon and bran wll warg it?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
A million GoT fans cried out in unison 'I fucking told you!' at the end of the episode..
Literally happened exactly how people theorized it would at end of last season.

Also, now that we know Bran can see past events, we will get confirmation on Jon's parents. Jon's oath was 'to the death' so he doesn't have to be part of the night's watch anymore, technically.

Tirion is gonna tame those fucking dragons and Jon, Dany and Tirion will be the leaders of the world riding the 3 dragons. i.e. the '3 headed dragon' or whatever from that prophecy. So many theories are getting some more weight behind them now.