GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rrr_img_135605.jpg
rrr_img_135604.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Syrio coming back to save Arya is the one and only thing I can think of that's even dumber than fake blood.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If it's Syrio the faint sound you hear in the background will be me laughing hysterically followed by "I KNEW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

raw

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually I hope it is Syrio and Arya spends the entire rest of the show training to be a water dancer and never actually goes back to Westeros.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do they only get faces by people dying at the House there? Just wondering if perhaps JH recovered Syrio's face somehow after he was killed. Although unless Arya is present when he would come out in Syrio's shape against the Waif, there really wouldn't be any point to that line of thought.

I suppose it's possible for Syrio to have been JH all along, but if so, a little explanation on the timing of everything would be necessary I'd think.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The faceless men don't exist. It was all part of Syrio's training to make sure Arya was worthy of needle.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
On a different note, I wonder if they're actually going to confirm Lyanna and Rhaegar are Jon's parents this season, or cocktease it for another year. Like, Ned gets up to his sister's chamber, and she's holding a baby boy, and then BAM scene over.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't believe your butt hurt because everyone is coming back from the dead.It's the theme of this season.I can't wait for Lady Stoneheart, but the big reveal will be with Robert strong.
During the trial by combat, his helm will be knocked off, revealing Ned's head on the Mountains body! He will crush Cersei's head and shout,"When you play the game of thrones you win or you die......and come back from the dead!"

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I dunno about Syrio = JH but Preston Jacobs had a video with some compelling evidence that JH, Rorge and Biter weren't in the Black Cells together by accident and may have each been searching for Arya as part of some convoluted Faceless Man plot.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dunno about Syrio = JH but Preston Jacobs had a video with some compelling evidence that JH, Rorge and Biter weren't in the Black Cells together by accident and may have each been searching for Arya as part of some convoluted Faceless Man plot.
have you watched his season 6 review videos? dude has been killing it all season. fucking hilarious.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
On a different note, I wonder if they're actually going to confirm Lyanna and Rhaegar are Jon's parents this season, or cocktease it for another year. Like, Ned gets up to his sister's chamber, and she's holding a baby boy, and then BAM scene over.
Would be nice for him to be his namesake for more than like the last two episodes of the series. They gotta do it soon or it totally wastes the storyline if he doesn't don the mantle of his heritage until the story is almost over.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Hound didn't have a death scene. No one was shown to kill him, he was left very injured andpresumablydied. He certainly would have if Meribald hadn't come across him.

Stannis was killed 'off camera' but they showed Brienne swinging her sword at him. She clearly wouldn't have done that just to hack off his foot or something. I don't get all the speculation that he's somehow still alive. It makes no sense why Brienne would spare him, and then go around telling everyone she specifically killed him. The director of that episode just chose to do it off screen, to leave it more to your imagination. Speculating that there was more hidden meaning is definitely getting into LOST territory. The producers have control over the broad strokes of the show, and will clearly intervene for certain things if they need to, but each episode's director can do things their own way and people read too much into the tiniest detail.

Benjen was never confirmed as killed, he was just MIA for so long everyone assumed he was dead.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm really amazed that today there is no standardized subtitle thing in TV broadcasting that can be turned off and on as you please.
We have closed captioning in the states, but that's a little extra box you have to use. I assume you guys have that too. It seems like the most obvious place to get a standard in subtitling. I also think it's a little bit weird that no one ever has.

But you'd have to hire a lot of translators and I don't know how much steady money there would really be in a service like that. Translators aren't exactly unskilled labor.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why is it so crazy to think Serio is alive in Bravos? He could have knocked Trant out and just headed back to Bravos

iannis

Musty Nester
But it's also been like five seasons since we saw the dude. It's kind of a problem.

I too wanted to see more of that guy. But then a season went by. And then another. And then another. And then another. And then another.

Bringing him back now doesn't fix anything. And I kinda even want Jh to be Syrio. I don't think there's any good way out of that last episode. It was clumsy.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
But it's also been like five seasons since we saw the dude. It's kind of a problem.

I too wanted to see more of that guy. But then a season went by. And then another. And then another. And then another. And then another.
Benjen-Stark-game-of-thrones-32171642-245-300.gif