GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well, atleast LSH is confirmed well and gone with Edmure stating he has been imprisoned for years. Unless they go full zombie apocalypse with her, but that should put that shit to rest for good.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Honestly Dany offends me the least, she has a long history of being a disney princess with deus ex machina powers so at least that is something I've come to accept.

Clegane bowl is still gonna happen, they are just being "clever" by throwing everyone off with the trial by combat nonsense. They are so far in to full fanservice mode at this point though I don't think they are capable of NOT having clegane bowl.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Episode was completely predictable, kind of a snooze fest.

Too many standard tv show cliche's are creeping in, like having a few BwB men go rogue as the explanation for the pillaging. And zombie-Mountain only getting to kill one of those faggots was a letdown.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well with the longer episodes for the last 2, we should at least get an interesting Siege of Meereen and Bastard Bowl.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The entire premise to begin was kinda meh to begin with. Sending Arya across the world taken completely out of the main story line. She had to eventually be folded back in and you know it's going to be janky. If they hadn't given her such grievous wounds it would have been more believable (as far as fantasy realism goes).

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Since there's zero subtlely to this show lately I'd fully expect Arya to kill the waif in a fight and gtfo of braavos and we never see or hear from Jaquen again.
2 weeks ago nailed it obv. lol @ all those people who spent all this time thinking up arya/faceless man theories. oh well. Trial by combat thing only interesting part of episode. Next week 60 minutes of snow v snow: dawn of bastards featuring Tullys/Littlefinger swooping in to save the day, week after Dany vs slavers featuring Yara/Dothraki horde swooping in to save the day? That would be the most likely outcome seeing how creative this show has been lately.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was half expecting Catelyn's corpse to float by when Sandor was pissing in the river. Lot of unexpected things this episode, some good some bad. Arya's story was disappointing, and the Terminator chase was silly.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everything I just watched was so poorly done, It makes me want to dig and find out who directed that episode, what the fuck they were thinking, and get to the bottom of what D&D are thinking by watching inside the episode or something because holy shit is this turning out bad.

Clegane joins brotherhood, no trial by combat, Blackfish dies rando death offscreen, Jamie goes further down the Cersie rabbit hole, Not sure what the fuck happened with the Arya storyline but all I know was it was trash. Just all around misguided with a bunch of underwhelming payoffs. The worse was Dany coming through to save the day out of nowhere at just the right time.....LOL!
Serious triggered. Arya story line could have been better, but it finally ends that shit and gets her back to where she should be for the end game. Everyone's dreams of her being a Faceless Wo/Man and offing Cersei were fucking stupid anyways.

Clegane joining the Brotherhood made sense after he found them about to hang the fucks for the same thing he was going to kill them for...along with them explaining to him the obvious. He's supposed to fucking fight, why not do it on the right side (you know, the same shit everyone wanted him to absorb from Ian McShane in the first place).

No trial by combat makes perfect sense as well as a political move by High Sparrow/Margaery to fuck over Cersei (not to mention Lancel would obviously go back and report that no one would fucking beat UnGregor).

Yeah, not getting to see Blackfish death seen was stupid, maybe the actor was shit at fighting and they couldn't find a good enough double? I don't really know what the excuse for not showing that was.

Jaime still essentially kept his word to Brienne, and could easily have blown the whistle on her escaping back to Sansa (something Cersei would obviously want)...but didn't.

Of course Dany was going to come back. She was headed that way and has a dragon to ride on. Not like the siege was going to work in a day, anyways.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I just don't get it. wtf just happened with Arya. It was all a test from her good buddy Jaqen to make her reaffirm her identity?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh, and I am assuming Qyburn was talking about wildfire, and Cersei is about to nuke the sept?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, and I am assuming Qyburn was talking about wildfire, and Cersei is about to nuke the sept?
The way D&D described it in the epilogue didn't seem that way. I think jaqen actually wanted her to join but if she didn't oh well at least she's got what it takes to fulfill her death wishlist now after fighting the waif and pushing herself.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not showing the Blackfish was weird. If he escaped like in the books, why tell Jaime you killed him? If he actually died, why not show it?

Arya shit was dumb as all fuck, but at least it wasn't the ARYA WAS JAQEN garbage. And unless she jacks a mask or two from the wall on her way out, that was a longass stretch of plot just to learn blind fighting and how to clean dead people's genitals.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
That way I got out if that conversation she about to bast those fuckers back to the stone age......burn them all......the end storyline for faceless was so bad.

Why the fuck did she go back to the top of the.temple? Clearly on the fly by she saw shot was going down less we forget all 3 dragons are flying around why not spend the last 10 minutes blowing ships out of the water fuck game this season

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Good God that was terrible. It was even worse than we could have hoped for.

At least The Hound is still awesome.