GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Dany's little story to Jaime about "my brother told me stories about the man who murdered my father and what we would do to him" when you consider what she did to Samwell Tarly lol

She has been growing ever more batshit.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Not to mention her dad fucked over just about every family represented in that room...especially the Starks.

who hasn't fucked over the starks though?

while littlefinger didn't fuck any starks, he did fuck them over, so i'm all out of ideas

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Don't see the WW being defeated at Winterfell. Unless they just decided to write her off the show, Melisandre is returning with something/someone and I can't see her giving a shit about Westeros unless it involves stopping WW. So unless she arrives just in time for some retarded deus ex machina shit like Littlefinger for the Battle of the Bastards, I think the more likely scenario is her returning to help with whatever final stand is made in the South/KL.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If they don't make it out of Winterfell its just Cersei and Euron vs WW, that isn't happening.

Something will happen with Cersei, and its probably the most important thing left in GoT when it comes to determining the story after E3.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would dig Dany getting off'ed. I would lose my office death pool if that happened, but whatever. It was only $10.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
She will. In for an internet point!

I mean there is a fine line between her being a hot blonde army commander, and her being a nazi dictator. I could see both happen.

Goatface

danny didn't look to worried about the 20k golden company
i think she has already made a deal with them

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They actually did in season 6 when Bran and those kids got to the 3 eyed Ravens hideout. The brownie things told Bran how they created the night king and why. He was a weapon to fight the men they were at war with.
that was the CotF's purpose, not the NK's. The NK was once human, maybe even one of the First Men Starks, maybe even named Bran. the CotF fucked him up and so he retaliated against them. we were never given a reason why he wants to kill all men and convert them to Ice Bone Skellies. he just does. would be funny if he only just wanted to come back to Winterfell to hang out with his Stark homies. then he just tips his hat and goes back home.

BTW you guys who think everyone and everything is going to be obliterated by NK and the WWs. no. they will do some damage, but they were never the ultimate reason for this series. it was always just backdrop to the political conflict taking place between the nobles in each house. when NK goes down this week or next, somebody will take the throne. give the North some aid to rebuild and things will go back to normal as Spring arrives. if NK goes back home, then a new wall will be commissioned with Lord Commander Mormont in charge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
BTW you guys who think everyone and everything is going to be obliterated by NK and the WWs. no. they will do some damage, but they were never the ultimate reason for this series. it was always just backdrop to the political conflict taking place between the nobles in each house. when NK goes down this week or next, somebody will take the throne. give the North some aid to rebuild and things will go back to normal as Spring arrives. if NK goes back home, then a new wall will be commissioned with Lord Commander Mormont in charge.

Obviously.

Its not Game of the Ice Zombie. I can't imagine HBO allowing everyone to be killed off, that would oppose their commercial interests, which is the main thing GoT is about.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
why do people assume that the WW's move slowly? the only time we saw them move as an army they were moving slowly because they had nowhere to go. there was no "urgency" behind their movement because, at the time, they still would have gotten stopped by the wall. they basically just needed to gather their forces and make little raiding parties to draw in something big enough to turn undead to bring down the wall.

by all rights they should be able to move MUCH faster than any mortal army because they don't need to eat or sleep and never get tired. we know the undead can run, we saw them run when they fought jon and the brotherhood without banners. the WW's have horses. it's just silly to think that it would take the undead army any slower to get to KL than any other army in the world.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Obviously.

Its not Game of the Ice Zombie. I can't imagine HBO allowing everyone to be killed off, that would oppose their commercial interests, which is the main thing GoT is about.
Uh it's not Game of Thrones either

It's a song of ice and fire

People forget that the book series is not called Game of Thrones

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
that was the CotF's purpose, not the NK's. The NK was once human, maybe even one of the First Men Starks, maybe even named Bran. the CotF fucked him up and so he retaliated against them. we were never given a reason why he wants to kill all men and convert them to Ice Bone Skellies. he just does. would be funny if he only just wanted to come back to Winterfell to hang out with his Stark homies. then he just tips his hat and goes back home.

Your right on the purpose but they were getting their ass kicked by the first men, so they went out and turned one into a lich king... er Ice Zombie as a weapon to fight back and the weapon was TOO powerful. His purpose is a weapon... to destroy men. And not just merely kill them all but to wipe any and all memory they even existed.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think there's still relevance to the series title. i mean they are still regularly pulling from the books to drop hints, like jenny of the oldstones.

GRRM came out a bit ago saying that beric basically became a wight but instead of being an undead made from ice magic, he's an undead made from fire magic. same with jon. jon vs the night king is still a song of ice and fire