GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Oldbased

> Than U
this is the majority of the public trackers
34df4e54c44973cc3ee9f28b4e059cf4.png

yes that is correct, the first one doesn't have "HD" icon, it is SD with 10k seeds over 3x as much as the 1080amazon
I pay for my shitty experience. I've also had this 4k LG over a year now and it is the FIRST time I had a issue.
I've watched like 40 Viking series in the past 4 months too which all have night burning scenes. I could always tell which bastard was killing who and what was going on.
Why is there so many viking series on Prime and Netflix?
Go get your fucking cucumber.

Oldbased

> Than U
4/10 series : Game of Thrones ends its last 3 episodes with the typical tropes. Dany vs Cersei, their Ballista's kill a dragon or two, Cersei kills Dany, Arya kills Cersei, Clegane vs Clegane, Jon takes the throne and is a boring ass king

6/10 series : some unexpected shit in Dany vs Cersei vs Arya vs Jon, Dany goes nuts and dark, Cersei blows up kings landing, Jaime kills Cersei, Jon kills Dany, Arya/Sansa kills Jon and is the new boring ass queen

10/10 series : the Drowned God returns as a force of nature, wipes everyone out, a million dragons explode from the moon and are his army, an army of faceless men fly in on black dragons from Asshai, Transformers and Harry Potter and Spider-man and Apocalypse all fight and Hot Pie is the new King of The Andals, Protector of the Pie

emsxkq13emv21.jpg
Your 6/10 is most likely I think. There was that scene seasons ago where Dany saw the Iron Throne room all burned and fucked up when dealing with that wacky wizard nutto on the "13" or whatever they were. Every time we see shit like that, it became a reality.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Weird, someone trained in the temple of the many faced god was able to sneak by some undead retards that haven't done a single thing the entire series except march.

UN BELIEVABLE

RIDICULOUS

I HATE THIS SHOW

MY PARENTS DONT LOVE ME

Nothing? What about the one that got wrekt Sam Tarly.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 205616

TV is a visual medium and if you can't see the action or read the actor's faces, you can't follow the story and it becomes less engaging or confusing. Note how the above still conveys darkness perfectly while still letting you clearly see what's going on. There's plenty of well done dark scenes in past episodes, they just messed up on this one. Shit happens.
why couldnt they use this lighting? it was dark and scary and it was their own show's production team.
maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Watched it on HBO Now on a not-top-of-the-line TV. Reading all these complaints about "its too dark" and "you need to calibrate your TV" is like listening to a bunch of people try to convince me the music sounds better on big retarded headphones instead of earbuds like a normal person uses.

The scenes at night were dark, and it looked dark on my TV. I'll take that any day over the stupid "use bright blue light to indicate darkness" thing that gets done so often.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please. God. No more about the lighting. If you want to see it better, use HBO Go and a Nvidia Shield. In my study, based on 2 samples, it works 100% of the time.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The only time the lighting actually bothered me was during the dragon fight as I couldn't tell which one was which. Throughout most of the scenes, I identified the undead one by the holes in its wings. Now that I mention it, which dragon was doing all the biting?

Oldbased

> Than U
Watched it on HBO Now on a not-top-of-the-line TV. Reading all these complaints about "its too dark" and "you need to calibrate your TV" is like listening to a bunch of people try to convince me the music sounds better on big retarded headphones instead of earbuds like a normal person uses.

The scenes at night were dark, and it looked dark on my TV. I'll take that any day over the stupid "use bright blue light to indicate darkness" thing that gets done so often.
It wasn't that it was just dark for me. Cloud scenes and a select few torch fight scenes rendered such as I felt like I was playing a foggy survival game in 2002 with a cheap video card. I could see every edge of the different shades and effects. When I switched to HDR cinema and then dark it helped but I have like 20 TV modes. I SHOULDN'T have to adjust my TV for just one episode when I have watched thousands of hours of movies and shows without a issue ever before.
I am certainly not the only one with the issue as the complaints are all over the place.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
is like listening to a bunch of people try to convince me the music sounds better on big retarded headphones instead of earbuds like a normal person uses.
I mean, big, high-end over-the-ear headphones almost universally sound much better than earbuds. Walking around in them or wearing them at the gym, however, is retarded 99% of the time. Sounds like you need to calibrate your tv..err your ears.

• 1Like

Caliane

Your 6/10 is most likely I think. There was that scene seasons ago where Dany saw the Iron Throne room all burned and fucked up when dealing with that wacky wizard nutto on the "13" or whatever they were. Every time we see shit like that, it became a reality.

Burned out throne room could be an allegory for the Sept burning, or the 3 dead kings in a row.
As others have noted, the snow, and Dany turning away from the throne as she touches it, to go north to the wall. has happened already..
There, she enters a hut to meet with Drogo in the afterlife... which implies her death in the north. which, she hasn't died. At the same time, she does get up and leave the hut/drogo/child.
She too, is returned from the dead?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only time the lighting actually bothered me was during the dragon fight as I couldn't tell which one was which. Throughout most of the scenes, I identified the undead one by the holes in its wings. Now that I mention it, which dragon was doing all the biting?
i think the black one lost a chunk out of it's neck, thats why when jon was play dark souls w/ the black one, flames were coming out sideways

Oldbased

> Than U
Burned out throne room could be an allegory for the Sept burning, or the 3 dead kings in a row.
As others have noted, the snow, and Dany turning away from the throne as she touches it, to go north to the wall. has happened already..
There, she enters a hut to meet with Drogo in the afterlife... which implies her death in the north. which, she hasn't died. At the same time, she does get up and leave the hut/drogo/child.
She too, is returned from the dead?
I suspect she was "dead" when she walked through there too.
Maybe Bron kills her and not the Lannisters?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

if you think the .99c cheap included iphone buds are = sennheiser anything, you need to go clear your ears of wax

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
No. Big retarded earphones don't sound better. But please do tell me all about how you can totally hear the difference.

I hear they sound even better with a gold plated audio input cable. What, you can't hear the difference this cable makes? Clean your ears!

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No. Big retarded earphones don't sound better. But please do tell me all about how you can totally hear the difference.

I hear they sound even better with a gold plated audio input cable. What, you can't hear the difference this cable makes? Clean your ears!
Oh lawd OH LAWD OH LAWD

NEVER GO FULL RETARD DUDE

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>

Sorry about your bad brain. Nobody is talking about cables. We're talking about speakers.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Today a movie like The Two Towers would cost $200million to film, and people cannot appreciate what a episode of TV just gave us for 10% of that?

It’s not a perfect episode , especially the plot for a show that has often been ruthless, but goddamn that was 80 minutes of incredible visual and aural story telling.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider

Here is a brightened and slowed version of the dragon dogfight. It's sort of pretty.

• 2Like