GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
zzzzz what a let down from last weeks episode. Paradise Hotel: Medieval edition

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was a pretty terrible episode. I'm glad this trainwreck is over in two episodes.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
So she was flying around in the SKY and couldn't see boats hiding there?

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Everyone knows the high ground is a disadvantage. Euron is just really good at finding rocks big enough to hide a fleet of ships. And then sailing back to king's landing instead of killing the swimming survivors.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So she was flying around in the SKY and couldn't see boats hiding there?

That show has resorted to B level horror movie writing to move the plot along. You are supposed to check your brain at the door now.

Jive Turkey

Karen
That show has resorted to B level horror movie writing to move the plot along. You are supposed to check your brain at the door now.

A lady gave birth to a smoke demon monster in season 2 to kill off one of the claimants of the throne. I swear you guys look at the first few seasons with rose coloured glasses

• 3Like

Cybsled

Pretty clear what happens at this point

Dany has lost her entire core except Drogon and Grey Worm. She is going to be like "I've listened to you fucks and lost everything. I'm burning that mother fucker down". She isn't surviving this series and Jon is getting sat on the throne, where he will be fucking miserable since he'd probably rather be out messing around with wildlings.

Well, at least Tormund and Ghost potentially survives all this.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That was one dumb fucking episode. Ironically, Tyrion got his first funny line, talking about Cersei killing everyone to solve their predicament.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I thought it started off really well, but that last half hour was lulz. Holy shit. Was there anyone who didn't guess Missandei's last word was going to be?!? Euron doing a great Buford Tannen as usual, maybe he's auditioning for BTTF 4?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Pretty clear what happens at this point

Dany has lost her entire core except Drogon and Grey Worm. She is going to be like "I've listened to you fucks and lost everything. I'm burning that mother fucker down". She isn't surviving this series and Jon is getting sat on the throne, where he will be fucking miserable since he'd probably rather be out messing around with wildlings.

Well, at least Tormund and Ghost potentially survives all this.

I think it ends with Jon going awol or presumed dead and the last scene of the series is him reuniting with Ghost north of the wall.

Dany dies, Cersei dies, and Gendry winds up on the throne

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
With the way the episode was going I was half expecting Missandei to jump and Tyrion catch her and they run away.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
That was one dumb fucking episode. Ironically, Tyrion got his first funny line, talking about Cersei killing everyone to solve their predicament.

I'm wondering why he would think Cersei would surrender for her unborn child? I assume it was said so Euron could perk up and wonder, "How does Tyrion know about the prince I put in her belly?"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
I think it ends with the breaking of the 4th wall a la Holy Grail, except instead of the police showing up to arrest everyone, it's the Book Readers showing up to bitch about the writing and telling everyone how it should've ended

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
With the way the episode was going I was half expecting Missandei to jump and Tyrion catch her and they run away.

as someone pointed out on freefolk, she could have jumped and taken cersei with her...

it makes no sense that she would defiantly say dracarys and not jump

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I get that they do things because they need to get characters in certain scenarios... but Cerse would have just ballista'd the fuck out of them had they really walked up to her like that.

That bit with the Baratheon kid getting all worked up over Arya was lame.

Overall though I'm still enjoying the show.

• 3Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
as someone pointed out on freefolk, she could have jumped and taken cersei with her...

it makes no sense that she would defiantly say dracarys and not jump

Beheading is arguably a better death than falling from a not incredibly high ledge

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I have a sneaking suspicion that whether by Lord of Light or Drowned God that Rhaegal is not as dead as everyone seems to think he is. It would fit with their tendency towards Deus ex Machina to have another different resurrected dragon show up.

Regardless him getting shot out of the sky in the first place was fucking stupid for a great many reasons.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike