GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chris

Potato del Grande
that was Tommyknockers i think. son grows up and kills his pedo dad while whispering, "not tonight Ev, not tonight".
Clearly King was raped by his dad? If he was raping his own kid, would he use it as a plot point and show "himself" getting killed? Surely he'd try and make pedo dad sympathetic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Clearly King was raped by his dad? If he was raping his own kid, would he use it as a plot point and show "himself" getting killed? Surely he'd try and make pedo dad sympathetic.
Steven King sometimes posts left wing shit on Twitter so we have to hate him now.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Steven King sometimes posts left wing shit on Twitter so we have to hate him now.
"Sometimes"

1714963451647.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The sequel trilogy that started in *checks notes* 2015 with release of TFA and went in to production several years before?
They were supposed to have their own trilogy. Not the prequels.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
King doesn't like Kubrick's version of The Shining because he picked up on the the "Jack's molesting Danny" subtext present in the film. Hey King, how about I have Jack read from

View attachment 527626

while waiting in the lobby for his job interview?
Oh wow, I know there was physical abuse such as beating, but I never thought that there might be other things. Really kind of shines a whole new light on it.

As much as I enjoy some of his stories the guys a fucking degenerate.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ironically you're as one note as the people you're trying to mock. It's not just something that pops up here and there, the pedo/molester shit is an extremely prominent theme in a lot of his books from that time period.
Or...wait for it...maybe like many molesters he did to his son what his father did to him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Or...wait for it...maybe like many molesters he did to his son what his father did to him.
Oh absolutely that's possible.

I'm not a Stephen King fan so you'll have to help me here... are the pedo scenes always with the abused getting their revenge or do any paint the abuser in a sympathetic light? That'll tell you which he is.

I've only read Carrie and saw the Kingdom Hospital TV show... somehow I've not encountered any of his other work lol.

Anyway I love twitter leftists being outed as pedos, it just doesn't seem likely.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

I'm not a Stephen King fan so you'll have to help me here... are the pedo scenes always with the abused getting their revenge or do any paint the abuser in a sympathetic light? That'll tell you which he is.

I've only read Carrie and saw the Kingdom Hospital TV show... somehow I've not encountered any of his other work lol.

Anyway I love twitter leftists being outed as pedos, it just doesn't seem likely.
Chukzombi Chukzombi what are all of the books that have that as a central theme, or at least a bit of that at least for one of the characters in the story?

Off the top of my head...

Dolores Claiborne
It
Misery (maybe)
Tommyknockers
Gerald's game
The Shining
Doctor sleep
Some of the dark Tower
The talisman

Probably a handful of short stories as well. Specifically thinking about the one for the dad turns into a brain monster from the moldy beer but was abusive to his kid. If there's a lot out there and I'm probably not hitting near as many as there are.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Ironically you're as one note as the people you're trying to mock. It's not just something that pops up here and there, the pedo/molester shit is an extremely prominent theme in a lot of his books from that time period.

You know something, if I'm not mistaken his son's first book Heart-Shaped box had an abusive dad figure in it, Vietnam vet ghost dad. I haven't read it in a long time, and despite it being a pretty decent novel, there are a lot of similar themes that his dad uses.

I guess the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Yeah it's not that black and white Dr Phil, the most infamous example of his fetish is the scene where the Loser's Club gangbangs Beverly to escape Pennywise's maze. Which is consensual and involves kids of the same age group but still completely fucked up and unnecessary, especially since King goes into just enough detail to make you wonder how many times he jerked off to his mental picture of that scene but stopping short of turning it into full on erotica.

I think one of the older bullies is a rapist, there's a scene where Beverly barely avoids getting caught by him and overhears him raping another boy from her hiding spot. He meets a gruesome end at the hands of Pennywise but not for any particular reason beyond Pennywise being an evil murder monster. Or maybe I'm conflating details from the weird sex creep shit in one of his other novels.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi Chukzombi what are all of the books that have that as a central theme, or at least a bit of that at least for one of the characters in the story?

Off the top of my head...

Dolores Claiborne
It
Misery (maybe)
Tommyknockers
Gerald's game
The Shining
Doctor sleep
Some of the dark Tower
The talisman

Probably a handful of short stories as well. Specifically thinking about the one for the dad turns into a brain monster from the moldy beer but was abusive to his kid. If there's a lot out there and I'm probably not hitting near as many as there are.
It- Beverly Marsh's father demanded she get naked so he could check her pussy to see if she was still a virgin. "i worry about you Beverly, i worry a lot!", It has underage gay sex fantasy too. Patrick Hockstetter jacking off Butch Bowers in the junkyard
i dont remember all the side characters from the novels. but some of them do stick out. there are likely other examples around that time. King inserts his tropes in different places in different ways

• 2Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It- Beverly Marsh's father demanded she get naked so he could check her pussy to see if she was still a virgin. "i worry about you Beverly, i worry a lot!", It has underage gay sex fantasy too. Patrick Hockstetter jacking off Butch Bowers in the junkyard
i dont remember all the side characters from the novels. but some of them do stick out. there are likely other examples around that time. King inserts his tropes in different places in different ways
I had It on the list, and you're right there's a lot of bad stuff in the book. The unedited version of the stand has some pretty sick stuff too.

I guess I forgot that one. I think we can safely say he's probably a pedo, and maybe he hates Trump so much because during his first term you remember all of the wonderful news stories of sex trafficking games getting destroyed by the feds was a giant win, so we don't really hear anything about that anymore. I wonder if it pissed off old Stevie.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's not that black and white Dr Phil, the most infamous example of his fetish is the scene where the Loser's Club gangbangs Beverly to escape Pennywise's maze. Which is consensual and involves kids of the same age group but still completely fucked up and unnecessary, especially since King goes into just enough detail to make you wonder how many times he jerked off to his mental picture of that scene but stopping short of turning it into full on erotica.

I think one of the older bullies is a rapist, there's a scene where Beverly barely avoids getting caught by him and overhears him raping another boy from her hiding spot. He meets a gruesome end at the hands of Pennywise but not for any particular reason beyond Pennywise being an evil murder monster. Or maybe I'm conflating details from the weird sex creep shit in one of his other novels.
That's actually pretty spot on if I remember. But I can understand what being concerned with that you're mixing up is different stories, because the more you kind of look at it all there's just a whole hell of a lot of that stuff, and the guy probably was abused, has abused, and his brain is rotten.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I had It on the list, and you're right there's a lot of bad stuff in the book. The unedited version of the stand has some pretty sick stuff too.

I guess I forgot that one. I think we can safely say he's probably a pedo, and maybe he hates Trump so much because during his first term you remember all of the wonderful news stories of sex trafficking games getting destroyed by the feds was a giant win, so we don't really hear anything about that anymore. I wonder if it pissed off old Stevie.
I want to say Dead Zone had something too. Either the serial killer's mother was molesting him. Or the reporter who Johnny put the touch on had something weird going on with his sister. Dead Zone is a great book, but I haven't read it as much as I saw the movie. The movie kicks ass.

There was also that creepy relationship John Rainbird had with Charlie in Firestarter. In one scene he says he loves her.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
You know something, if I'm not mistaken his son's first book Heart-Shaped box had an abusive dad figure in it, Vietnam vet ghost dad. I haven't read it in a long time, and despite it being a pretty decent novel, there are a lot of similar themes that his dad uses.

I guess the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Or he read his dad's books, or got told about his dad's abusive father/uncle/whatever.

Gross, definetly seems like he self inserts a lot in his books from what I hear, so he must have had some fucked up sexual experiences as a child.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I want to say Dead Zone had something too. Either the serial killer's mother was molesting him. Or the reporter who Johnny put the touch on had something weird going on with his sister. Dead Zone is a great book, but I haven't read it as much as I saw the movie. The movie kicks ass.

There was also that creepy relationship John Rainbird had with Charlie in Firestarter. In one scene he says he loves her.
I never read The Dead zone, and I don't necessarily know if Charlie and the Indian dude had a weird relationship, I think that was just Kings magical black jogger thing except he decided to use a fucking Indian that time.

I believe you though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Or he read his dad's books, or got told about his dad's abusive father/uncle/whatever.

Gross, definetly seems like he self inserts a lot in his books from what I hear, so he must have had some fucked up sexual experiences as a child.
From what I recall, King's dad ran off when he was very young and never met him. He spent a lot of time at his uncle/grandfather's home and would search through their attic and he discovered some of his dad's old stuff/photos and that's all he has to remeber him by. Whatever the real reason, King enjoys inserting that weird stuff in his books. He thinks black people and giant retards have the world all figured out.

• 1Like