Gotham

Column_sl

shitlord
I want more Joker imo, I agree that kid nailed it. They're not calling him Joker, but we all know that is what he was acting like.

The court of owls stuff sounds interesting since I just read that story.

Also if you hate Jada Pinkett they are pretty much just torturing her every episode at this point lol.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So people are still watching this? I'm not bashing it... just lost my interest around episode 6 or so. Has it gotten better than earlier on, or still around the same?

Caliane

hey guys! aren't you glad fan favorite Fish managed to doublecross everyone and come out perfectly fine!

Selena straight up murdering that dude with Bruce was some bullshit too. hey writers, you all do realize you just made Bruce Wayne a straight up accomplice to murder 1 as a 14yr old.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i am sure glad i wasnt looking forward to this coming back. what a horrible fuckeroo of a show. "that was a daring escape by fish mooney, thank god she got away!" said by nobody.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fish: hi guys, i need you to help me escape
gang of thugs: huh why ask us? we are your enemies
fish: i need your help because if i get in a jam i want the deadliest people by my side
gang of thugs: ok that works. lets do it!

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fish's weak impression of Earth Kitt has started to make sense, except I think she's had way more than nine lives by this point. I'm amazed a bullet was able to get through all of that plot armor.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Well it's easy to sum up the show. Police hate Gorden, he is the only true honest cop rabble rabble rabble rabble. Then Gorden has his lime light so everyone knows for sure he is the only good cop some more rabble rabble rabble. Stupid 20 mins of Fish time that lead to nothing and makes you question why you are watching this. Ya. I think that's about it.

I was big on this show at first, but holy fuck. You can predict what is going to happen next show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this show resets to default alomost every episode. gordon deals with dirty cops, then a crime happens which could threaten his love life. meanwhile lil bruce wayne is getting up to mischief so he can find out some clue about who may have wanted his parents dead. then we have fish and penguin trying to kill each other/don marone and failing miserably. it wouldnt be a big problem if this didnt happen almost every week. maybe after they kill off fish mooney and trim some of the character fat, the second season might be a little bit better.

Column_sl

shitlord
They just need to release Jada imo, and then they will be fine. The actors are quite good.

I'm hoping they explore that court of owls story line.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well i did find somebody who loves this show.
he actually mentioned every cringeworthy part of this episode and spun it as a positive. thats rather amazing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hahaha. wow. yeah, that is fantastic. is.. this is a parody vid? he threw up that "top 5" comment.. haha.
i dont think black people have discovered sarcasm yet.
tongue.png

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I enjoyed the episode, but I don't tend to overthink any of it. It's a comic book show, and that's that.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm just gonna finish the season. Just because it's confirmed Jada isn't coming back next season. Although, I have to admit I am only watching for Penguin atm.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's wrong with it is you just don't give a shit about enough of the characters to care what happens. Outside of Penguin and maybe Nigma (who is barely on anyway), most of the characters are pretty boring. Nobody cares about Bruce Wayne and Gordon is borderline unwatchable at times and he's supposed to be the lead. If 'Gotham' wasn't in the title this would be a below average cop drama and that's being kind. I'm going to watch the last 3 episodes but I may be done after that.