Grim Dawn

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah and that's my point above given some kind of ladder does not exist. If it did and people were cheating on it, I'd be flinging shit like an ape at this game too.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started playing this because the diablo servers were down. It's enjoyable so far. Anyone have a good pet build? I started as a shaman.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not a pet build. But I had a lot of fun with this on my first full playthrough. I didn't have any of the epics and it still worked.

[V1.0.0.5] Panetti's Sorcerer It uses Olexxa's Flash Freeze up until about 50, then you switch mostly to Panetti's Replicating Missile. Basically a glass cannon caster, without the glass part, you can facetank almost anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Using the lazy Pokemon build. Seems okay so far. Just finished Act 1 last night (I think? I killed the Warden in a basement). Might run through with that Sorc build on a new toon soon just to see the game from a different perspective.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Started playing this more recently as a friend who's burned out on Diablo III started playing. Expansion is out next month adding 2 new classes, more skills, constellations and a couple more chapters to the story.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I saw the video a few days ago. I'll pick it up later, don't have time now, but adding Necro was exactly what I wanted since it was my favorite tree in Titan Quest(along with the dream one). I'll definitely run some demonology/necro pet build.

• 1Solidarity

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Picked up the base game for $10 a couple weeks ago but haven't started messing with it yet. Now that PoE is dieing down for me(until the next league at least) I'll probably wait for the expac before I dig in.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I don't see why I'd play the next season of Diablo, so as long as I have a friend or two playing this will probably be my fix.

I am nearing the end of the map that I can see an am in my low 30s, is that the whole game? And then I can restart and farm on higher difficulties until I get to.... 85? And then try and farm my purple gear from the sets I'm trying to get?

My highest is 34 I think, a Commando.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Also, you will get a lot of loot drops, but not many will be for your class. I personally like it because you can play self found, unlike POE. But I also like farming,alts, and new builds. This game is much deeper than it first appears, and it's really built around having lots of characters and shifting loot between them as you find it.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, finished the game at 38, got my first legenary (hard to call it that when it's purple and not orange) .... for a different class.

On to elite!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Expac comes out today.

Two new classes. Necro and inquisitor.
A new act.
new max level.
a few new devotions.
much larger stash. wardrobe function to mix/max looks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Looking forward to trying them. Only just this morning got to 65, unlocked the ability of one of the larger constellations and started Ultimate mode.

Probably start an Inquisitor (friend starting a Necro) and see how quickly things go now that I know what I'm doing. Will be sure to get my first dozen devotion from crucible this time...

Wish there were some purples lower in the leveling curve like Diablo and hope the ability-altering affixes are available on the lower level gear too.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Downloading expac now, cant wait to see new classes. The base version of the game took me forever to get good at and grind legendaries, really fun if you like to grind for ultra rare loot.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Friend and i duoing the xpac tomorrow. Stoked to get back to it, haven’t really played in a year, have around 400 hours in previous to that.