Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Burns

free 720 quality copy on the net. enjoy it if you want to. your nitpicking made me tired. have a nice day.
No shit it's on the net, are you the worst pirate in the nation? If it's released in 1080 and 4k today to rent, then that 1080 and 4k will be on pirate sites within 24 hours.

Who watches shit in 720 these days, and why? The difference in release times is usually just a couple hours and the size difference is negligible, even for my shitty connection.

Goatface

i was little annoyed as yesterday only rip i could find was an 11gb 1080p, due to my low upload speed like to get slightly smaller rips to put on my shared plex.

Who watches shit in 720 these days, and why? The difference in release times is usually just a couple hours and the size difference is negligible, even for my shitty connection.
i still get 720 rips of some cartoons and packs of old tv shows. most cartoons i can't tell the difference and the tv pack is just a size limit. 1.2tb download cap (thanks comcast)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No shit it's on the net, are you the worst pirate in the nation? If it's released in 1080 and 4k today to rent, then that 1080 and 4k will be on pirate sites within 24 hours.

christ, you're still doing it.
iu

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's released to rent on various streaming platforms today, so why bother with a 720 when there will be a 1080 and 4k by then end of the day.

Also, it's not a screener, since screeners are DvD copies given to Award judges and various other people. Dad used to know a industry lawyer (I think) that would get them, for some reason, and let us borrow them. Also, one of the pirate groups used to have a hookup with them, so for a while, they were getting released all the time. Now each copy sent out is digitally numbered and tracked, so I doubt we will see many/any leaks in the future.
Why not pirate it, watch a good movie (even if the quality isn't theater level) and not support a pedophile woke corporation?
Or are you in favor of supporting pedophiles just so you can watch it in 4k?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Here's an idea if you don't want to support a supposed pedophile woke corporation: Don't watch it at all, pirated or not.

• 4Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Here's an idea if you don't want to support a supposed pedophile woke corporation: Don't watch it at all, pirated or not.
I haven't nor do I plan to, but if I ever was to watch it I would not pay money to support disney...so yeah 420 pirate is better than 4k supporting pedos

• 1Like

Burns

Why not pirate it, watch a good movie (even if the quality isn't theater level) and not support a pedophile woke corporation?
Or are you in favor of supporting pedophiles just so you can watch it in 4k?
What the fuck you talkin bout? Let me quote myself: "If it's released in 1080 and 4k today to rent, then that 1080 and 4k will be on pirate sites within 24 hours."

Not that I have seen it take 24 hours, usually it's 3 or 4 hours, at most.

2023-07-07 13.07.50 1337x.to 58c6581d425e.png

Last edited:

Burns

i was little annoyed as yesterday only rip i could find was an 11gb 1080p, due to my low upload speed like to get slightly smaller rips to put on my shared plex.

i still get 720 rips of some cartoons and packs of old tv shows. most cartoons i can't tell the difference and the tv pack is just a size limit. 1.2tb download cap (thanks comcast)
I didn't realize anyone outside of some mobile plans had data caps anymore, so that makes sense. Also, I can see it for old cartoons/anime or old shows/movies where no one has bothered to apply new encoding tech, but x265 rips are getting pretty small for 1080p... just in time 4k to swoop in with massive file sizes.

There are a lot of pirate streaming options now days though, for older shows, if all you can find is 480 or 720, I would just use them. I linked a list that includes them, a few months ago, in the pirate thread.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

True story, I had a membership of the most treasured and exclusive private torrent site, HDBits, until my housemate killed my ratio by downloading HD copies of the Simpson's.

Yeah, you can't even tell the difference in resolution with animation

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I haven't nor do I plan to, but if I ever was to watch it I would not pay money to support disney...so yeah 420 pirate is better than 4k supporting pedos
I am picturing a trireme that can't sail in a straight line with a cloud of smoke that can be seen for miles using a Grateful Dead poster as their colors.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lost interest in this about an hour in
Same. Movie was dull and boring. I couldn’t even tell you what it was about. It seemed a bit all over the place. Good music as usual though.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
True story, I had a membership of the most treasured and exclusive private torrent site, HDBits, until my housemate killed my ratio by downloading HD copies of the Simpson's.

Yeah, you can't even tell the difference in resolution with animation
The scary part of this is you finding someone to live with you, and to live with you in that shoebox you call an apartment.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lost interest in this about an hour in
Yep. This seemed very formulaic and not particularly good.

I finished it, but it was kind of a slog at 2 and a half hours. The high point was the music, but even that seemed very jarring sometimes. Almost like they felt like they needed to insert good music "here" because the first one set the bar. Not because it was particularly necessary.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>

i watch shit in 720p all the time if its cartoons like South Park or American Dad

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
I didn't realize anyone outside of some mobile plans had data caps anymore, so that makes sense.

lots of major internet providers still have caps and remove them only if you sign up for their top tier plans which are usually ripoffs.

Burns

lots of major internet providers still have caps and remove them only if you sign up for their top tier plans which are usually ripoffs.
Maybe it depends on the region and the decade; I've had Comcast, Grande, Verizon, Frontier, Nextlink, and Time Warner over the last 20 years, none of which had a data cap. I also want good speeds though, so maybe the shit tier speeds had caps, and I never even looked at them.

Goatface

Maybe it depends on the region and the decade; I've had Comcast, Grande, Verizon, Frontier, Nextlink, and Time Warner over the last 20 years, none of which had a data cap. I also want good speeds though, so maybe the shit tier speeds had caps, and I never even looked at them.
2020 comcast expanded the data cap to nearly all. last time i checked, can get unlimited for $25 extra per month, have use their modem/router which is $15 so just $10 more for unlimited. it could have changed or be based on location.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Out here Cox plans all have data limits unless you spend an extra 50 bucks a month for unlimited.

• 1WTF

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you're paying that much for downloading shit why not just go with metro PCS and download shit to you're phone?

Me and a friend downloaded over 2tb each one month to see if they throttled our speed. Kept deleting 40/50 gb blurays ect