Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I think everyone is going overboard with the animal torture stuff. It's implied but they don't show anything, Rocket screaming when he loses his friend was brutal. Props to Bradley Cooper for the voice work, it might have been Sean Gunn though since he voiced baby rocket
Hey faggot. The question wasn't for us adults. It was should i bring my under 10 year old child to see the latest talking racoon and walking tree friend movie?

Fuck no. If you are sensitive to animal cruelty i wouldn't even recommend going as an adult, but ymmv.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well shit sorry, I think I watched predator when I was 5 years old

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Hey faggot. The question wasn't for us adults. It was should i bring my under 10 year old child to see the latest talking racoon and walking tree friend movie?

Fuck no. If you are sensitive to animal cruelty i wouldn't even recommend going as an adult, but ymmv.

I took my 11 year old and he had absolutely no problems watching this movie. I think some of you have just gotten to caught up in this SOY-ciety we live in today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I took my 11 year old and he had absolutely no problems watching this movie. I think some of you have just gotten to caught up in this SOY-ciety we live in today.
let me know when he kills his first prostitute with dad's help.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
2193b0f0-9334-4f26-8033-c7cc2b1d4c61_text.gif

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 9 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Watched it. Wasnt really interested in watching anymore marvel movies, but i was dragged along.

I thought the movie was too dark and also had some really evil shots with gore and incinerating animals. WTF. It's a bad movie for kids
Good thing it's rated PG-13.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well shit sorry, I think I watched predator when I was 5 years old

Lol no kidding. The only reason you wouldn't have watched Robocop/Predator/etc on HBO as a kid is because a) your parents didn't have cable or b) your parents sheltered your ass and watched you 24/7. Only kid I was friends with growing up that hadn't seen them had these ultra religious parents that banned TV in their house, so the kid used to come over to mine and we would watch TV or play Nintendo lol

Only movie that freaked me out a bit as a kid was that vampire movie 'Near Dark'...that scene when they visit the restaurant/bar and murder everyone in there by cutting their throats and shit.

• 1Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Loved it... didn't feel so much as a superhero movie as it did a real movie. However, great fight sequence and action was solid. It was just a brilliant end to a piece of the MCU. It was odd to have an ending or resolve to after End Game but it was well done. Adam Warlock was a little odd to me but I guess "getting him out of his pod early" was meant to be taken seriously and a big part of his actual character development. I'm assuming Adam Warlock will become something much more later and grow into his comic power level.

Shame to see this chapter close but after 10+ years, these guys have to be able to move on and we'll just have to see what's next.

• 1Like

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
Lol no kidding. The only reason you wouldn't have watched Robocop/Predator/etc on HBO as a kid is because a) your parents didn't have cable or b) your parents sheltered your ass and watched you 24/7. Only kid I was friends with growing up that hadn't seen them had these ultra religious parents that banned TV in their house, so the kid used to come over to mine and we would watch TV or play Nintendo lol

Only movie that freaked me out a bit as a kid was that vampire movie 'Near Dark'...that scene when they visit the restaurant/bar and murder everyone in there by cutting their throats and shit.
Tap... tap... tap
DdxYbDlVAAIOJ4g.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Back to the Future is the odd good trilogy where the middle movie is by far the weakest part. Its easy to forget since it happened in the pre internet rage days, but people were actually salty when P2 ended with a To Be Continued and trailer for Pt3 at the time in theatres. Its still a very strong trilogy that has aged pretty well.

Edit and you tend to like Westerns and War movies more as you become an old fart for some reason, so makes sense.
I bought this when it came out, but have still never watched the discs. Failure. My BTTF memories come from old VHS copies, even though I have so much better now.
Amazon product ASIN B011Q0FSC2

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I didn't think we were arguing if we could "handle" the movie, or even if kids can handle it. I thought we were just throwing out the warning that anyone thinking this was gonna be some Rainbow Bright shit with fuzzy little animals would be taken by surprise. As pointed out, we watched some fucked up shit as kids because we had common sense. No dropping anvils on someone's head, or swallowing firecrackers, or shooting someone in the face like our cartoons showed us. Or dealing with death like in Old Yeller or The Neverending Story. I stayed up late to watch Benny Hill and Monty Python, or Porky's on HBO. The Faces of Death movies. That scene in Deathstalker where the chick thanked the "hero" for saving her from being raped only to have him respond with, "Don't thank me yet." You're either a pussy or you're not. But I do think parents deserve a bit of a heads-up if they think they're taking their kid to a normal Winnie The Pooh movie and get this instead, ya know?

• 1Like

Homsar

I also want to say all the pussies in this thread that hate this movie because its not rainbows prolly turn into bitches and let kids turn to screaming when shit doesn't go their Way. Go watch some other shit and make chopping dicks off normal

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I also want to say all the pussies in this thread that hate this movie because its not rainbows prolly turn into bitches and let kids turn to screaming when shit doesn't go their Way. Go watch some other shit and make chopping dicks off normal
iu

• 2Worf

Homsar

I also want to say all the pussies in this thread that hate this movie because its not rainbows prolly turn into bitches and let kids turn to screaming when shit doesn't go their Way.

Fucking pussies

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Fucking pussies

Haven't seen this movie and no idea what you're talking about, but god damn I like your style

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic