H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Rime

<Donor>
Anyone? My finger is itching on the buy button. How bad is the p2w/ingame purchase stuff?

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Patch Notes:

Changes to loot and item spawn/respawn
Hunger and thirst vitals have been decelerated. You don't get hungry and Thirsty as fast now!
Dew collectors and rabbit traps should function on live properly now
Battle Royale: Some loot items we're blocked from being collected. This has been corrected.
Battle Royale: Some messages were being spammed excessively. This has been corrected.
Battle Royale: The contents of airdrops have been fixed and now have the appropriate BR style loot
Battle Royale: Fixed an issue with the mysterious "crafting ingredient" bag appearing when a player dies
Adjusted some foraging rules
The houses in Lone Pine Development have had their placements corrected
Fixed some areas where players were getting stuck (hardware store, shelves, etc)

tldr: You won't get hungry and thirsty as fast and loot respawns faster

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Anyone? My finger is itching on the buy button. How bad is the p2w/ingame purchase stuff?
I've seen zero evidence in game of any pay 2 win BS. Drops happen now and then, but they aren't game changing by any means, and its no sure thing you'll actually get the loop from them, or even if you do, you can easily be killed 5 minutes later.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've made it to about 5 drops as they were coming down (paid for by someone else) and let me tell you, it's a complete shit show with people already there, dying to the initial explosions, tons of zombies kiting everywhere and nubs running around like chickens trying to arrow, stab or fist each other. At this point it's definitely not p2w because it's such a cluster fuck but once a decent group get's geared up and can control the airdrop with ARs and hunting rifles it might be a different story. Sounds like the chance for guns are pretty low but getting all those ingredients is a big deal (ended up snagging 10 fertilizer off one and got away). I think the biggest problem is no one will do airdrops cause it's not worth the effort for 5 bucks, so they'll monetize something else. Who knows what that might be.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've made it to about 5 drops as they were coming down (paid for by someone else) and let me tell you, it's a complete shit show with people already there, dying to the initial explosions, tons of zombies kiting everywhere and nubs running around like chickens trying to arrow, stab or fist each other. At this point it's definitely not p2w because it's such a cluster fuck but once a decent group get's geared up and can control the airdrop with ARs and hunting rifles it might be a different story. Sounds like the chance for guns are pretty low but getting all those ingredients is a big deal (ended up snagging 10 fertilizer off one and got away). I think the biggest problem is no one will do airdrops cause it's not worth the effort for 5 bucks, so they'll monetize something else. Who knows what that might be.
Monetize energy/drink, so I don't have to worry about it so damn much or often. Jesus a nice little trek of maybe 1/2 a mile saps 30% of my Hydration/energy and its fucking raining. Hell I shouldn't even need a water bottle when its raining, let me open my mouth and drink and leave the water bottle for rivers or storing for later.

Also anyone know why you can inject yourself with the h1z1 virus? If you find a empty syringe you can extract blood from a dead zombie and then inject yourself with it(gives you a new health-like meter, went to 1% with 1 injection). Can you turn yourself into a zombie?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They fixed the E button lag, thank god! that was ANNOYINg as all hell. Im on deadwood atm, the other server's queue was way to damned long.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, is this as 'pay 2 win' as everyone has been roaring about it being?

I am tempted, but will pass if Jimmy241 with his Father's Credit Card can buy all the gear he needs to erase my hours of work.
You can pay to have an Air Drop, which can have weapons. However, the drop also attracts/spawns zombies - and most likely other survivors.

I actually stole someone's Air Drop yesterday, and killed him with the shotgun inside of it. So you can pay for achanceat items.

Switched from Deadwood to Antidote...and goddamn. 30 minute queue.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I seem to still have a super fast metabolism and need to eat like 10 berries a minute. But at least they fixed the E lag, so Berry Sim 2015 works smoother /ducks

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The injecting H1Z1 virus into you is an unfinished system. It was said that you could smell/sense other humans eventually as a trade off, but you have to find medicine for the rest of your characters life.

Temp is something that is still due as well. As well as stress/fear, but honestly those things might be removed or just on special hardcore rulesets.

Oldbased

> Than U
The injecting H1Z1 virus into you is an unfinished system. It was said that you could smell/sense other humans eventually as a trade off, but you have to find medicine for the rest of your characters life.

Temp is something that is still due as well. As well as stress/fear, but honestly those things might be removed or just on special hardcore rulesets.
Found a syringe in a apartment and extracted from a zombie. Also constantly find meds in apartments too ( like the 4 story ones in pleasant ) so it is probably close to being done.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i dont think the patch did what they wanted it too. Zombies are lagging behind big time and are unresponsive most of the time. One they get fixed, its going to be a way different game. The E key lag did get fixed that was a HUGE one for me. I didnt find any damned loot anywhere really. Well very very very very little. Had some fun tonight streaming for a bit, i might stream again if i cant sleep later.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've found stuff a bit quicker. Found some clothes and a knife! I was stoked.

Had a guy chasing me around for a minute with a hatchet while I kept asking for peace. Ended up having to kill the guy. Told him it didn't have to be this way.

And then I see a group of 4 people running to me AND MY FUCKING GAME CRASHES. Log back as a newborn. Goddamnit. Felt like I was actually surviving for once.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Was pissing around on a PvE server, built a shack + chest and some dude was poking around. He ran inside when I opened the door to let myself in and proceeded to grab all he could from my chest (which just had crap anyway), so I locked him inside. Now I have a Gimp.
Turns out while I was offline my door disappeared so he either was able to punch through it or otherwise break it down. Oh well.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
We've got 5-7 small shacks, 1 large shack, 1 large platform, and 4 vehicles at our disposal. Base is shaping up nicely. Most important thing you can find is a backpack, really speeds up building a base.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
something wrong with the graphics settings this is medium....

1024x576.resizedimage

this is high

1024x576.resizedimage

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This is the first map I've seen that includes the North west corner.

Enormous map is in spoiler.

2f085694c2.png