H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

bayr_sl

shitlord
Airdrops are fun gameplay in my opinion, but not worth paying money for. I know they want to monetize the game but they should consider just having them a regular event

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reading this really makes me want to play. It sounds awfully similar to Rust, complete with paying for an unfinished game. My problem with Rust was that it got old fast. I can see this being pretty much identical.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
That Northwest area has a really big mansion surrounded by a large wall with only two entrances and a Jeep spawn. It also has an Auto shop next to it with 10+ scrap cars and I think another couple of possible vehicle spawn points. Would be a really good area for a group of people to set up and easy to hold.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I've opened countless containers, drawers and cabinets, and my dude is still pantsless.

I did however find an orange backpack, then a 1400 sized Military backpack inside an abandoned cabin. I've yet to find good loot inside a container though.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Came across Yates Motel on a fresh spawn and it was empty and surrounded with 30+ zombies. I took my newbie shirt off and turned it into cloth then I fashioned it into a crude now and slowly over the course of the night killed them all. I ended up with tons of cloth a backpack water food lighters and some building materials. No melee weapon yet on this guy and still no gun yet.

Game is going to be a blast when you will have entire shanty towns build together.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm finally running into random hordes of zombies. I thought it was just towns but last night, on some random location between towns, I ran into 12 and they began to freak out and attack everyone around them. It was pretty sporadic.

You guys primarily on Deadwood or Antidote? I know it keeps coming up but would like to meet up with some people and build some.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Here's the latest pic of the Rerolled base on Antidote:

x2ZjxLI.jpg

Last night was pretty sick. In addition to getting the base up and running, we got a squad of 5 totally decked out with assault rifles, shotguns and matching motorcycle helmets with custom skins. We rolled through Pleasant Valley and the reactions from other players when they saw our squad fully decked out were pretty epic. We held on to the police station for awhile and discovered ingame quests that get you even more rifles and ammo + night vision, military backpacks, etc - game is fucking awesome.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That is a sweet base. I *think* I'm close by, I logged out in the woods near the SW border of Pleasant Valley. Whats the loc again? I'll ask in mumble if you prefer
wink.png

My guy has everything I need now except a firearm and metal stuff. I found tons of knives and machetes (garages were pretty reliable for tools and stuff)

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did you allready complete some quests? Cause id bet my 20 bucks that the reward would be a cloth cap.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
BTW main store house got jacked - someone hit the mother load. We need to scout around and set up a counter raid. No way one person walked off with it all, there were 5 chests FULL of shit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
BTW main store house got jacked - someone hit the mother load. We need to scout around and set up a counter raid. No way one person walked off with it all, there were 5 chests FULL of shit.
They where people all around our camp this morning, armed to the teeth. Any idea how they got it all?