Has the science of reading women moved forward yet?

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Have her work on a project with you late into night.
Fuck her on your desk after all other employees are gone.
Take pics and post them here.
Be an Alpha God.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Date a man, that's the only true Alpha move. Anyone can dominate a woman, are you manly enough to mount a bucking bronco?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sonicmaster

Molten Core Raider
Well, that escalated quickly! All good advice though!

If you really do like her, and think that she reciprocates (it sounds like she does, and got offended by you not making a move quickly enough) you can tell her the reason why you DIDN'T make that move. Co-workers.

That all sounds good in theory but those kind of things don't come out in conversation just like that. But you know what, she's back at being distant and stuff so....I made my mind, fuck it! I don't care about what it could have been, this time I'm moving on. She could be just a bit less gorgeous because I still can't help but look every time but I'm starting to get pissed so even that will eventually fade away.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
You just need to bring it up with her. Be direct, throw in a smile, a witty comment that would draw a smile from anyone.

But also...don't date co-workers. I'm being serious here. Move on. Bang a side-chick or something idk. Do not date this girl.
Tell her she needs to quit so you and her can start dating. That's probably what I would say to her.

Edit

Source: I'm 34 and stopped caring about girl bullshit when I was in my 20's.

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean you just say it, is all. If you're wrong, so fuckin what. If she pretends like she doesn't know what you're talking about, so fuckin what. It never comes up in conversation unless you bring it up in conversation. If you're waiting for the precise right moment to say things that moment never comes.

Gotta be alpha, dude, and suck some dicks.

I'm not saying you should do that now. But that's how you do that. You can even be super baller and do it in mixed company. It will usually make people either briefly uncomfortable and they'll pretend they didn't hear it or you'll get a jackass like me that points and laughs and says, "baller".

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lotta dudes don't wanna admit they get rejected but it happens. That's the key to alpha status.

You just keep doing it until you dont have any feelings anymore and then you're a god.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Don't drop it in the middle though, either lead with it or don't say it.

It's not redpill game theory or whatever. It's EXACTLY how you treat an equal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user