Have you been Cuckolded?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
According to the Red Pill bros must of us have been cuckolded and don't know it.

I figured we could get a baseline of at least the ones that know it.

Have you been cheated on?

Is your kid not your own?

Does your wife or girlfriend have sex for money on the side?

Does your boyfriend?

Have you walked in on your dad railing out your wife?

Your dad railing out your husband?

Your husband or wife in a threeway with your parents?

Silence_sl

shitlord
According to the Red Pill bros must of us have been cuckolded and don't know it.

I figured we could get a baseline of at least the ones that know it.

Have you been cheated on?

Is your kid not your own?

Does your wife or girlfriend have sex for money on the side?

Does your boyfriend?

Have you walked in on your dad railing out your wife?

Your dad railing out your husband?

Your husband or wife in a threeway with your parents?
Is this your family tree checklist?

Rime

<Donor>
If you are asking if I have been cheated on? Yes.

If you are asking if I stayed with the person when I found out about it? No.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Red Pill bullshit drives me crazy. Almost as much as the certainty and smugness of those who are deluded enough to buy into it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I hooked up with a girl once I had met that night at a show. Fairly cute, we drank a lot, went to her place. She had work early the next morning so as I was in the can getting ready to go I noticed a lot of not-chick stuff in the bathroom (old spice, a safety razor, etc). I wrote on some toiler paper with eyeliner I found "we need to talk, call me" and my number and jammed it under the toilet seat. Dude called me up later that night kinda yelling, but we talked it out and I told him what happened. He wasn't real happy.

We still hang out every once in a while for beers etc. No idea where the chick went. Am I a cuckold?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The fuck forum do you think this is?

Add a virgin option.
I agree, I can't even vote in the poll because of this. This whole forum discriminates against me so hard (forever alone = not able to post in TGWBYHT, can't vote in poll, sex moments thread, etc.) and I demand equality!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I hooked up with a girl once I had met that night at a show. Fairly cute, we drank a lot, went to her place. She had work early the next morning so as I was in the can getting ready to go I noticed a lot of not-chick stuff in the bathroom (old spice, a safety razor, etc). I wrote on some toiler paper with eyeliner I found "we need to talk, call me" and my number and jammed it under the toilet seat. Dude called me up later that night kinda yelling, but we talked it out and I told him what happened. He wasn't real happy.

We still hang out every once in a while for beers etc. No idea where the chick went. Am I a cuckold?
I saw this on the internet years ago and I'm pretty sure things can only happen once so you must be lying.