Have you been Cuckolded?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Why do most of the cuckold videos have black guys banging a white guy's white wife?

Is it a video contrast thing?

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Don't think I've been cheated on, though there were a few situations I was not happy with in past relationships and I just ended it rather than deal with all the bullshit.

Going out to a bar where drunken 30something women are does make you question the 'sanctity' of marriage though.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the girl doesn't know she's in a relationship with you, does her being in a different relationship count as cheating?

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
You forgot the a_skeleton_03 should not be allowed to make polls option as well.

iannis

Musty Nester
If the girl doesn't know she's in a relationship with you, does her being in a different relationship count as cheating?
This is relevant and I also require clarification.

I can't decide if she's a slut or a saint. Internet, help.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
His list is overly complicated. According to our local redpillers, It's rather simple: the only way to not be cuckolded is for her to be a virgin when you first banged and to never have slept with anyone but you since. Otherwise she clearly gave her best to another man and that makes you cuckolded.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ex wife cheated. Quite a few times. Once or twice with a girl and I was cool with that. I put up with it for a bit and kept her mostly in line by being a jackass. Finally had my fill. Fucked the holy hell out of a girl I knew from college one weekend while the wife was away for work. Thought I'd feel good. Felt awful. Decided to get out. Confessed my sins. Sent her the proof I had of hers. We divorced amicably with a 50/50 separation. No kids and when we married we had nothing.

She's remarried. I have a great gf. She fucked me a few times after separation and blew me once at least since she was engaged a year ago. She's a piece of work.

During my confession, she told me that only vaginal sex counts as cheating so she never cheated because she'd trade oral. I was dumbfounded. That said, she was cool with what I did but wished I stayed at just a bj. I probably missed some weird crazy threesome oportunities with her.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got cuckolded a few times on the way to work today. Wasreallyfucking annoying, but hey...that's life.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
His list is overly complicated. According to our local redpillers, It's rather simple: the only way to not be cuckolded is for her to be a virgin when you first banged and to never have slept with anyone but you since. Otherwise she clearly gave her best to another man and that makes you cuckolded.
Depends on if she had his baby or not.

elvis_sl

shitlord
can't you bitter fat fucks keep this shit on reddit with the rest of the angsty teen crap of that site ? jesus fuck...

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm in the boat that I was cheated on, but when I found out the girl in question found her shit in a box outside the front door when she got home....

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm in the boat that I was cheated on, but when I found out the girl in question found her shit in a box outside the front door when she got home....
Apparently, you hold cucks.

But so do I. I was cheated on once. Twice actually. Years ago.

Because the actions of another human, (over which I had next to zero control), caused that human to mate with a human other than myself when I was under the impression that desirable female humans are only allowed to mate with me.... I consider myself a Redpiller and all of the rest of you are Beta-Fags. Or... is it the other way around?

I dunno.

All I know is that the answer is very easily understood and can be categorized into simple groupings. The nature of these simple groupings allows me to monetize my ideas. There is no possible way that any of these subjects are beyond immediate definition and categorization. All of human sexuality can be defined in a few short chapters for a low low monthly payment and/or adherence to a mind that has mastery. A master mind, if you will.

To imagine that any of these things could ever possibly be beyond monetization is, quite perfectly, heresy incarnate.

Eat a red pill or eat a black dick. There is no middle ground!Right comrades!?!?!?!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Watch out with all the comrade and red talk, bro. Don't you know the NSA is reading this shit? You gonna get disappeared Cold War style at the rate you're going.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
My right hand has never cheated on me. Guess that means I'm alpha as fuck!

...and lonely. So lonely...
lolbrary.com_3293_1386355518.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think I was cuckolded today. I had to go to the bank, and the teller was a woman. I asked a woman for money. My own money.

Damn. I think my life might be over.