HDTVs

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think I'm going to go for the LG C3 Series 65-Inch Class OLED evo 4K. I know there are better TVs out there, but it's on sale right now for 1600 and it seems like a good price for a solid TV.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Actually I guess it's only rated for it but can go to 144. It's supposed to be where you get the VRR settings? But you might have to plug it into directly so it recognizes it as a PC.
Would earc still work? Like if I plug the pc into hdmi 1 but earc is hdmi 2 going to the avr. I mean 144 over 120 isnt really that a big a deal for me if I can't.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Think I'm going to go for the LG C3 Series 65-Inch Class OLED evo 4K. I know there are better TVs out there, but it's on sale right now for 1600 and it seems like a good price for a solid TV.
Yeah I thought it was a good deal when I bought this new tv. Cashed in my jar of coins to get amazon credit because the machine doesn't charge if you get an amazon credit and had a bunch of amazon points from using their card all the time. Then it was 25% off.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Would earc still work? Like if I plug the pc into hdmi 1 but earc is hdmi 2 going to the avr. I mean 144 over 120 isnt really that a big a deal for me if I can't.
I don't understand why it wouldn't, aren't you running earc over a separate HDMI cable anyway? At least that's what I do to my TV.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I thought it was a good deal when I bought this new tv. Cashed in my jar of coins to get amazon credit because the machine doesn't charge if you get an amazon credit and had a bunch of amazon points from using their card all the time. Then it was 25% off.

You have the LC C3? You like it?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why it wouldn't, aren't you running earc over a separate HDMI cable anyway? At least that's what I do to my TV.
yeah the cable goes from tv to avr with hdmi 2 slot so I can watch netflix and stuff with dolby vision and dolby atmos. I was just wondering if I plug my pc into hdmi 1 slot that it would still use my avr with the pc.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So I just bought a 77in LG C4 and I have no idea how to get it into 144hz with game optimizer on. I have 144 clicked to on but says I'm still at 120hz. I use the tv as my pc gaming monitor. I have the pc plugged into my avr. Do I need to plug it directly into the tv?

Do you have the PC HDMI port labeled as "pc" on the TV? There should be a way to label the HDMI input as "PC"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
damn dawg, how much change you had?

i know ppl get the amazon b/c it's no service fee at coinstar

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Ok spent the morning moving the wires. Didn't realize earc worked that way. Old tv just had arc and I had to plug my pc into the avr. Then I forgot I had frames capped in nvidia control panel to 120hz. It works at 144hz now.