Hearthstone

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Saw HS ad seeing SW this morning. Pretty funny. Also displays how obnoxious the UI is on mobile devices and how just random it feels playing so, overall great ad.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone play Hearthstone on their TV? I stream it via my Shield and the controls are kinda ass. Was wondering if anyone had a solution to using the controller in a better way.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Bluetooth kbm and hook up your computer to your tv? I used to play WoW from my couch this way and Hearthstone doesn't exactly require precise control.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
KBM seems like overkill since hearthstone barely even needs a keyboard. It feels like a gamepad should be enough if it was implemented correctly.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm surprised Blizzard hasn't released this on the console yet. It's on every other platform.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't doubt that they're working on a console version. But they probably need to get a new UI working first. Also, I'd assume that they're working to get connectivity between Battle.net and the console networks. It's probably the limiting factor as that seems like it's be harder to do than coding a controller interface. However, that's something Blizz has to do anyways to get Overwatch on consoles.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've turned to the dark side for now, since Secret Pally is crushing the meta atm and I'm almost at 500 wins. Here's my attempt at secret pally teched for the mirror, which was a little over 50% of my matches this morning. Consecration wrecks the mirror, I've even been tempted to sneak an equality in.

rrr_img_120418.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It'll be nice when Mysterious Challenger finally gets nerfed and I can cash in my extra 2 for full dust.
Would be nice if they let you lock cards you didn't want dusted for this reason. I forget which card it was, but everyone knew it was getting nerfed someday so I wanted to hang onto them, but at the same time I wanted my other dust and I sure as hell wasn't going to manually go in and find each card to dust it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is Leeroy still used? As in, is miracle rogue still around somehow? Bought a 50 pack of classics, got Sylvanas, Ysera, Cairne, Golden Leeroy, all whom I was missing, and crafted a Dr. Boom with the extra dust, so I'm pretty happy with the purchase. But the Leeroy is tempting me. Still missing, out useful neutral legendaries:

Alexstrasza
Bloodmage Thalnos(maybe rogue?)
Harrison Jones
Justicar(only warrior and priest?)
Saraad
Ragnaros
Sneed

Maybe a few more should be on that list because I'm sure I'm not judging usefulness 100% correctly.

Side note: being able to play much more competitively in constructed just due to a few cards has made the game enjoyable again. Taking the pressure off arena runs being consistently infinite makes dealing with stinker drafts/runs much easier. Just go tool around in constructed for a bit to replenish the bit of gold you lost.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Aggro Paladin uses Leeroy, but he is often snuck into aggro lists of all varieties for surprise factor.

Taho

N00b
There is a reno lock list floating around that uses Leeroy, Faceless, and PO for a 20 point combo turn. As usual, depends what you play. I think most of the others you listed would see more play, especially Alex, Justicar, Harrison, and Rag.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
And yeah, he is still used in miracle. Out of those legendaries you listed I'd personally craft justicar, ragnaros, and alex. Definitely those 3 first if not in that order. However, if you wanted to play miracle rogue because of the golden leeroy you must craft bloodmage as he's very necessary in the deck.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I hardly ever see Ragnaros these days. I still run him in my Mid-Range Mage deck but he's lost a lot of value with all of the death rattles out there.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, good point, I only put rag ahead of alex because she is only used in a couple of decks, but then again she is pretty irreplaceable while rag you can sub any big minion.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Leeroy is rarely necessary but he'll win you many games in some decks, as people usually don't anticipate him.

I can't stand people who rope every fucking turn. Seriously I got 3 in a row, you'd expect they'd know how to play their deck at rank 9. They all lost so it's not like it did them any good.
smile.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting Naga Sea Witch ramp Druid by Frodan

Frodan on Twitter:
This deck is winning games for me. It is pretty fun. My win condition pretty every time has been Arch-Thief Rafaam into +10/+10 Minion buff via the Naga Sea Witch. Most people don't see it coming till its too late. Raven Idol is an MVP early game, discover a minion that fits within the curve you play it.