Hearthstone

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I reach rank 6, my personal best...now I'm back to rank 14, with about 5 wins only during that losing streak.

Good thing it's the holidays and I won't have time to play for a few days.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I reach rank 6, my personal best...now I'm back to rank 14, with about 5 wins only during that losing streak.

Good thing it's the holidays and I won't have time to play for a few days.
And I thought backsliding from 1 to 4 was an epic losing streak. How the hell do you streak your way back through 8 ranks?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So I just got on, played Tavern Brawl, realized it was the worst one ever (which they say was the most popular, how the fuck), luck out and win my first game, open Golden Antonidas.

Worth.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I might have to golden warlock next so I can play reno warlock. Reno is such a strong card. I'm back up to rank 5 just goofing around with reno rogue. Still brings a smile to my face every time I heal for 20+ against some aggro and tell them happy feast of winter veil.

Taho

N00b
You would think the luck would even out after 4 or 5 games. Merry fucking chrismas you blizzard pricks.

Taho

N00b
I just got hit with a turn 3 Varian who pulled Deathwing and Grommash onto the board. You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm dealing with that shit, turn 1 justicars, turn 3 nefarians, and my hand is fucking cobalt guardians.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That wonderful feeling when a boom bot ignores 6 other targets to hit your face for lethal, after your own knife juggler ignores 5 other targets to hit one of the boom bots in the first place.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
And I thought backsliding from 1 to 4 was an epic losing streak. How the hell do you streak your way back through 8 ranks?
Aside from encountering just probably the worse aggro meta of my life that all curved perfectly...I don't know. I couldn't stop, I kept thinking my luck it's gonna turn, things will go back to normal...it didn't happen.

I just came back from office Christmas party where I got a nice surprise bonus. So all things considered...a good day.
smile.png

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Aside from encountering just probably the worse aggro meta of my life that all curved perfectly...I don't know. I couldn't stop, I kept thinking my luck it's gonna turn, things will go back to normal...it didn't happen.

I just came back from office Christmas party where I got a nice surprise bonus. So all things considered...a good day.
smile.png
I would advise that you NEVER go to Vegas.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Slowly ranking up since I play a lot less this season, and I'm not getting 15 game winstreaks like a couple seasons ago. But now I'm rank 2 with the Patron warrior list. The fact that Tempostorm has it 50/50 with secret Paladin boggles me, since for me it's one of my best matchups.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Glad it took only 3 tries for RNGesus to love me this week. Turn 4 Rag and controlled the board just long enough to squeeze it out. If we had gotten a shitty card back from this week, I would have been pissed. Got a golden epic I didn't need that helped me craft the 1 lay on hands and warleader I needed for Murlock pally. Just need about 5-6 more epic and can go back to getting some of the legendaries I still want.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Turn 4 Varian pulls out Onyxia and the pack has a Tinkmaster in it. Worth it. I'm always happy to open legendaries. Even if they do suck.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This is the worst Tavern Brawl lol

I'm doing it on EU atm to finish quests (Golden Antonidas on NA, Tinkmaster on EU!) and playing Rogue atm. Got Antonidas and Ice Block from Burgle, was able to combo Antonidas for 3 fireballs from reduced costs, then he used the 3/2 that draws and if it's a minion turns it into a chicken and drew Antonidas lololol