Hearthstone

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think you have been very fortunate then. I used this brawl to complete my 5 brawl quest and I must have lost 15 times at least to get it done.

Fun when it works out though.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I dropped Millhouse in the brawl today and the next turn my partner (?) emoted thank you before pyro'ing me in the face for lethal.
Had the guy down to 3 hp, opponent hit me with Forgotten Torch twice to the face and conceded. I raged. The very next opponent conceded when I had a brutally dominant board and we were clearly winning. It's frustrating that people have no fucking clue how it works

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Thank god all I needed was the one game in this brawl. It's pretty easy with cooperation but the trolls can ruin it as usual.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its definitely better/easier than the first version but so much of it still comes down to RNG luck with what power Mechazod uses when.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless your partner is completely retarded or trolling you on purpose, it's pretty easy to carry them through this brawl. The biggest thing to do is leaving your minions on the board instead of pointlessly suiciding them into zod.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Said fuck it and finally bit the bullet to craft a Golden Loatheb. He goes into 95% of my decks already. I still have 6,000 dust saved up for future content and I'm in "clear daily and log off mode" without spending gold.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Golden sludge belchers are boss as hell too. Looking at gold cards more fun than the actual gameplay anymore.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Said fuck it and finally bit the bullet to craft a Golden Loatheb. He goes into 95% of my decks already. I still have 6,000 dust saved up for future content and I'm in "clear daily and log off mode" without spending gold.
I got a Gold Loatheb when I hit Legendary a few seasons back...It goes into so much stuff. I've been fighting with myself about crafting a Golden Emp.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I got a Gold Loatheb when I hit Legendary a few seasons back...It goes into so much stuff. I've been fighting with myself about crafting a Golden Emp.
I've crafted Golden Loatheb, Emperor, Belchers, Mad Scientists, Webspinners, Haunted Creeper, Flamewaker, and Ethereal Conjuror. It's a lot of dust, but those are all cards that see a lot of play.

i'm only at 700 dust atm, but that's because I just crafted the Flamewaker/Ethereal Conjuror's the other day to make an entirely golden Mage deck since I pulled gold Antonidas from a Brawl a few weeks ago. I decided the other day I'm probably going to start saving gold again too, and maybe even play more arena to build it up faster.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My first crafted golds were belchers recently. Didnt need the 1600 for anymore legends so bit the bullet. I've been buying packs with gold to try and get the last few random legendaries but my luck is kinda shit. The dust is still ok though. Only sitting at around 3k dust so I'll probably start saving gold now since something will probably be released in a few months.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm thinking it's about time to start saving. Still a couple random legends I want, but I have all the regularly played ones so it's just fun stuff I want now like Iron Juggernaut.

*edit*

Guess I really was getting lucky the other day. Winning maybe 1 in 4 of my brawls today.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Holy crap there are a lot of people playing Warlock right now. RenoLock and ZooLock are all over the place around rank 10.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I had 6 games in a row against Warlock last night when I played.

3 Renolock, 2 Zoo, 1 Malylock.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I've been stuck around rank 13 just trading wins and losses. Feels bad because I refuse to play secret paladin or combo druid so I'm just F'ed. My friend was in the same state as me and started playing combo druid and just like that he goes to rank 7.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I finally got golden Druid this weekend with Naga Druid. Got the last ~200 wins with Naga Druid. Got Rank 4 last month and Rank 5 this month playing it exclusively. Just logging in for quests now as per usual. Might work on Rogue next, or Shaman.