Hearthstone

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Getting shit on pretty hard today. Makes sense with 2 days left in the month, still laugh when I see a card that that I never knew existed. I have lost 6/8 game this morning and dropped from lvl 13 w/2 stars to 15 w/3 stars. I want to play right now but it just feels pointless. I want to buy cards, but I fear it would be a waste until the next expac/standard.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can't hardly stand playing much lately, but am trying to get rank 5 for the month. Using Renolock which seems to have a chance against most every deck in the meta right now but if you dont have the right answers or don't draw into Reno when you need him you're fucked. Definitely not the greatest for a quick climb up the ladder, but I refuse to fag it up with a secret pally.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Man I hate Aggro Shaman. I know the deck falls flat if you have a few taunts and/or some healing but I'm still stubborn with Secret Paladin (which doesn't run much of either really) and Aggro Shaman is a very good match up against Secret Paladin.

I'm tempted just to finish my grind to 500 wins after the new season starts and things have a chance to settle but I'm stubborn.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Can't hardly stand playing much lately, but am trying to get rank 5 for the month. Using Renolock which seems to have a chance against most every deck in the meta right now but if you dont have the right answers or don't draw into Reno when you need him you're fucked. Definitely not the greatest for a quick climb up the ladder, but I refuse to fag it up with a secret pally.
That's been me but with it being near the end of the month, pally losing lots soon, and it being absurdly powerful, I went ahead and fagged it up. Went from 10 to 5 pretty efficiently with 1-2 losses total. Keeper was my All-Star so pally has a chance next expansion. I love Renolock but it feels good not to have to hope you pull a certain card just to stay in the match. Pally has so many ways to start off well.

Now I can experiment with no expectations or demands on myself. I also get the last legend I wanted before the expansion hits.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
That's not true. MC is still a stupid good card. There are a lot of ways pally can stay competitive. It doesn't need to be something as op as minibot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, there really aren't. MC isn't shit when you're dropping it on an empty board and pretty much every single creature that made it so easy for secret pal to still have minions on the board going into turn 6 is rotating out, along with avenge. Secret pally is gutted, midrange is losing quartermaster on top of everything else, and anyfin isn't viable without murkeye.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think Anyfin will still be viable. The 2nd cast is what hurts and with 4 bluegills it's still like 32 damage or some crap. The murkeye thing makes every other murloc deck dead in the water though, which sucks, and makes this one of the more unreasonable changes they are making. If they want to nerf Anyfin they should do it another way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyfin will be viable in the 'this is a complete shit tier deck' sort of way. The deck already has serious consistency issues and you think it's going to survive cutting Murkeye? and no, I win with my first anyfin just about as often as I win with the second one. No Murkeye, no more anyfin.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Anyfin will be viable in the 'this is a complete shit tier deck' sort of way. The deck already has serious consistency issues and you think it's going to survive cutting Murkeye? and no, I win with my first anyfin just about as often as I win with the second one. No Murkeye, no more anyfin.
It can survive if they print another charge murlock IMO, they probably won't since charge is OP but it wouldn't take much.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
No, there really aren't. MC isn't shit when you're dropping it on an empty board and pretty much every single creature that made it so easy for secret pal to still have minions on the board going into turn 6 is rotating out, along with avenge. Secret pally is gutted, midrange is losing quartermaster on top of everything else, and anyfin isn't viable without murkeye.
I agree except they haven't released shit yet. Anyfin might be gutted. Same for secret pally but maybe that's a good thing. Reno made several decks suddenly appear. Same for anyfin, MC, etc. It's not like it didn't totally destroy mech mage, hurt zoo, hunter, control, priest, etc, etc, etc.

Lots of changes are coming. Totally different environment that we still don't know shit about.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just like everyone else? Everybody missed how good Dr Boom would be, even the pros. My overall analysis of GvG was quite accurate, my analysis of TGT less accurate but not too far off. Was mostly right on the money with BWL/LoE. If you want to make fun of someone saying a good card would be bad, make fun of Fawe saying Reno was a garbage card that would never see play. If you want to make fun of dumb things I've said, laugh at me saying that not only would they never rotate sets on the ladder, but that there would be a huge outcry against it if they ever did.

*edit*

speaking of Fawe, from browsing through the various years of the thread, Fawe has the worst card predictions by far. His predictions are almost universally wrong, which is rather ironic considering his forum title.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
speaking of Fawe, from browsing through the various years of the thread, Fawe has the worst card predictions by far. His predictions are almost universally wrong, which is rather ironic considering his forum title.
Meh, yea I'm kinda shit at deck building and card analysis. I think I did better with LOE though. Playing the game and building decks are like 2 different games.

It's fun to theorize though
smile.png

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Can't we all come together in our love/hate for this frustrating fucking card game? Let's not turn this into the Politics thread.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Fawe knew Aviana would be game breakingly amazing!
LOL. I had high hopes man! At least I was able to play her in the Naga deck. Got golden druid with that deck. Not game breaking though
frown.png

Problem with any 7+ mana card is they all suck or rarely used. Can't really have high hopes for anything that expensive. Boom being the only exception obviously.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya I got golden Druid with Aviana in a non-combo ramp druid deck. Pretty decent in a slower meta I would think.