Hearthstone

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
At least rogue is playable again, right guys?

Guys?

Lol, nice. In all seriousness, rogue was pretty damn good last expansion. They still can't create anything but miracle with quest being a variant with an easier goal and the possibility of even more broken starts. I've finished the quest on turn 3 but didn't get my prep fast enough to crush them until a bit later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
My issue is that the 'Adventure' set allowed you time to recover from spending your gold/dust stash on the previous expansion and start building towards the next. With all of the releases being Expansions, there is no recovery period. I can understand why Blizzard is doing it ($$$), but it does not make me happy. With how much money Hearthstone brings in, you would think they would add some QoL enhancements for their players - Nope! So many smaller OCGs have much better support, rewards, perks, and even interfaces.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Opened a dupe warlock quest, argh!!!

Thanks to who posted that eloise miracle deck, shit is dope. If I put in the time I could probably hit legend this month with it, just had a hot streak to 3. Pretty insane just how many cards you can draw with auctioneer in this deck turn 6 or even turn 5 sometimes.

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Uninstalled today after almost a year of agonizing with this game. What a waste of money, what a piece of shit game. Holy fucking fuck.

Good luck to you all.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Meh

Pirate warrior is easy win vs Rogue quest, like 99%. Feast your way up the ladder.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So, there's a pretty alarming wait to get into B.Net.... More than 24 hours according to the queue timer. Wut?

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got kicked out of Diablo and same deal, wait times just growing. The blizzard official forums are unreachable too.

Edit - forums are reachable now.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Big HotS tournament or something. Couple groups got together to DDoS them down.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Someone one one of the streams I checked into when it first went down said the EU server for diablo was still up.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
A number of game services were probably still up for a while after the issue began. Cutting off b.net login services is the easiest way to impact Blizzard as it affects everybody, for all of their games, on every game platform.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
quest rogue is such fucking bullshit aids encrusted faggotry. When I can dirty rat a brewmaster out of his hand on turn 2 and he still effortlessly activates his quest on turn 5, what the fuck am I supposed to do against this retarded bullshit?

*edit*

Apparently the answer was 'topdeck a clutch sleep with the fishes to combo with whirlwind-ghoul to wipe his board when staring down lethal, then complete my quest and grind him out with hero power.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It should just be when played from hand things are 5 5 instead of buffing the board and shoot like hex and poly not working. If it didn't buff the board it would be so much less aids

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Ok I was kidding earlier about sucking. Went from 9 to 5 with no losses using tempo priest.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
quest rogue is such fucking bullshit aids encrusted faggotry. When I can dirty rat a brewmaster out of his hand on turn 2 and he still effortlessly activates his quest on turn 5, what the fuck am I supposed to do against this retarded bullshit?

*edit*

Apparently the answer was 'topdeck a clutch sleep with the fishes to combo with whirlwind-ghoul to wipe his board when staring down lethal, then complete my quest and grind him out with hero power.

I'm having tons of fun playing Quest Rogue :D

Hovering at ranks 1/2 atm, just need 1 good streak for that legend push.

The deck is such bullshit that I've been able to work on 2 tracks for quest completion and still finish turns 4-6. People are realizing they shouldn't kill Igneous so while he's on board I'm bouncing my novices. Also have had some interesting/fun mirror matches where enemy rogue gets quest done sooner but I've pulled out games in crazy ways.

I really hope Blizzard nerfs this shit but 1st interview has them saying it's fine right now:
Hearthstone Designer Says Rogue Quest Raised Power Concerns
Team 5 Addresses Quest Rogue, basically says, "It's fine as it is." • r/hearthstone

• 1Like