Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've had an unreal amount of opponents slam Dirty Rat against in me in the rank 5-10 range, and they never have an answer to the big shit they pull and almost always concede. A lot of them are super early in the game as well, like turn 2-4. Oh thanks for pulling my Tirion out for me!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I removed Dirty Rat from my control paladin now that Rogue is nerfed and I added more greed.
With Rogue nerfed it means aggro has 1 less deck to pray on, so win rate will slightly drop for them. And Quest Rogue was a good counter against Control decks, so now Control Decks win rate should go up slightly.

In the end, the game has slowed down just because of nerfing Quest Rogue and you can afford to be greedier.

I've faced more Jade Druids than anything in the past 2 days. Jade Druid makes sense for sure.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've hit an ungodly number of Priests running crazy greedy decks, that somehow manage to win :(

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've hit an ungodly number of Priests running crazy greedy decks, that somehow manage to win :(
Which is the main reason I added more greed, because Priests fuck over my Control Pal list.
I added N'Zoth and Elise in place of the 2 Dirty Rats I had.
I haven't played a ton of it though, I think I faced 1 Priest and won.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
why would anyone still run dirty rat? Shitting on quest rogue (and to a lesser extent quest warrior) was the only justification for running such a crapshoot of a card.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Quest mage? jades? Silence priest? Quest warrior? Lots of reasons to play dirty rat. Not a lot of reasons to play dirty rat badly.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm happy as hell quest rogue is gone. Been having fun with greedy as fuck ramp druid.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Quest mage? jades? Silence priest? Quest warrior? Lots of reasons to play dirty rat. Not a lot of reasons to play dirty rat badly.

I already said quest warrior, none of the rest get shit on hard enough to justify rolling the dice with rat.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
just got my shit pushed in by the hunter quest in brawl rofl
Lol, I'm 5-0 with hunter quest in brawl, got the 7win im knocking out..
I haven't seen any others yet though
I'll post my list when not on tablet

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So last week's brawl gave me a legendary in the pack. Now this weeks brawl gives me two in one pack??? I actually needed one of them(Vancleef). That is it for my luck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Regarding Zombeasts -

Could you do a Vicious Fledgling+Stonetusk Boar?

4/4 charge for 4 mana with the adapts seems pretty aggressive.

Hunters currently rely on the ability to put down Tundra Rhino, so the idea of paying 1 extra mana for the charge doesn't feel all that aggressively costly.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

O_T

Trakanon Raider
Regarding Zombeasts -

Could you do a Vicious Fledgling+Stonetusk Boar?

4/4 charge for 4 mana with the adapts seems pretty aggressive.

Hunters currently rely on the ability to put down Tundra Rhino, so the idea of paying 1 extra mana for the charge doesn't feel all that aggressively costly.

It's more like 6 mana since you have to make it and you can't do that till turn 7, not to mention the rng involved in actually getting it, then hoping for windfury before they drop a dragon on 8.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
remember it's a 6 mana card so you'll be on 7 mana or more when you finally have the hero power, yea, it's still slow as shit, but you'll be able to play most zombeasts you generate unless you get super greedy

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Have the challenge a friend quest if anyone else does. Would be 320 gold total.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Hunter deathknight could be really really good if they also give hunter like 2 good tools to turn them into a control deck.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's more like 6 mana since you have to make it and you can't do that till turn 7, not to mention the rng involved in actually getting it, then hoping for windfury before they drop a dragon on 8.
Oh - wait, is this not "Discover from your own deck" but "Discover from the entirety of all beasts" instead?

Sigh.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Have the challenge a friend quest if anyone else does. Would be 320 gold total.
Friends dont get double gold, only you do. You get 160 and friend gets 80

Oh - wait, is this not "Discover from your own deck" but "Discover from the entirety of all beasts" instead?

Sigh.

Discovers any Hunter/Neutral Beast up to 5 mana cost.

Realize if it was from your deck you could potentially have a useless hero power if the game went late....

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity