Hearthstone

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I will most likely try and stick that into my kazakus priest. 5/6 for 4 mana? Ys plz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I will most likely try and stick that into my kazakus priest. 5/6 for 4 mana? Ys plz.

It's a yeti with +1/+1 and a massive drawback. I actually think it could be 6/6 or 6/7 and maybe sees fringe play.. like in aggro hunter or something. At 5/6 every class has better 4 drops that won't wreck you.

I'd consider twilight summoner over this in almost every case. I really don't see why you'd put it in Kazakus priest, what is the purpose

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The most obvious use is having a 5/6 on board after playing a dragon potion or a kazakus potions to kill everything.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Total shit card. I don't think they understand how reveals work. This should have been a garbage rare thrown out on last day of reveals not the first card revealed. This is about as exciting as slamming your dick in a car door.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
shit-sandwich.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The most obvious use is having a 5/6 on board after playing a dragon potion or a kazakus potions to kill everything.
You're idea made me laugh at the idea of your kazakus potion reviving him, so there's that.

and where the fuck are the reveals... blizz wtf

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
sherazin decks, token decks, jade deck... maybe new control or something comes if they get some healing

edit: also a direct way to add poison to Pyro & Knife Juggler is going to be aids.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I've won something like 5 arena games in the last couple days because of my opponents playing bittertide hydra while behind or even on board.

Heartharena shouldn't rate it so highly, total trap card.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Shaman 3 mana 1/3 weapon, seems like it's text reads something along the lines of working like the mage spell Shatter for targets you hit with the weapon. Seems weird as Shamans literally only have Frost Shock (and the 2 neutrals, Glacial Shard and Frost Elemental)? I feel like this is a Blizzard fail in card reveal order and Shaman is going to get some freeze elementals?

• 1Like