Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
English

DFjLMzaV0AAXfW2.png

That card is going to wreck in arena! Just like Envenom.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shaman 3 mana 1/3 weapon, seems like it's text reads something along the lines of working like the mage spell Shatter for targets you hit with the weapon. Seems weird as Shamans literally only have Frost Shock (and the 2 neutrals, Glacial Shard and Frost Elemental)? I feel like this is a Blizzard fail in card reveal order and Shaman is going to get some freeze elementals?

I never played WoW, but are Shaman supposed to be a "master of the elements" type? Because it is kinda silly they haven't done more with Earth/Ice/fire outside of the classic cards.

I like the card, even if it proves to suck, because as you say, how much freeze are they going to have? Giving an AoE freeze would be so OP. So yea, maybe Elemental Shaman with Glacial & stuff. You probably aren't going to save this & glacial shard just to "destroy" a big minion with your face.. especially when Shaman already have excellent removal tools.

So probably trash but guess we'll see.

the card:

636365441487879181.png

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636365671076061160.png

So another Discard Legendary........................................................................

OK, I'm going to give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt here... the only fucking way this becomes good is if they actually go ALL-IN on discard and do something like "Hero Power: Put a Discarded Card back into your hand" with the Legendary Hero Card for Warlock...

If they can get something like that, it would solve almost all their problems imo, the Warlock can reclaim their good shit, their spells, etc, their hero power is infinite value and still "draws a card", for 2 health cost as usual. They could get multiples of this which would gain them lifesteal, which they need...

And this card could be very strong since it's not a battlecry, it's an aura, so it just keeps growing. Even when on board it'll get more attack.

But Warlock need a way to reclaim their cards, otherwise this is absolute garbage.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
New Card Reveal:Weapon 4 Mana , 2/2 • r/hearthstone
Warrior weapon card

Bloodblade Zazor

Battlecry,Deathrattle: Deal 1 damage to all minions.

Source url:http://weibo.com/u/5621586771?referflag=1005055014&is_hot=1#1500989129241 (chinese twitter sina weibo)

Warrior Weapon looks pretty good. 4 mana for 2 Whirlwind effects. Can kill a 3 health minion right away due to the initial effect. It actually hurts pirates, so likely not a weapon that'll go in Pirate Warrior, thankfully.

Control Warrior might come back since the Deathrattle allows Gromm to activate like Death's Bite did... Also could add Mosh for more control.

Whirlwind effects are always so good in Warrior that the low attack probably won't mean much, it'll still kill 3 & 4 health minions depending how you manage the whirlwinds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warlock death knight card was leaked to be ten mana though wasn't it? Sounds pretty unplayable if so. Maybe it was warrior, I thought that French vid leak showed war/lock would be like 8 and 10 mana cards but didn't see any effects.

The war weapon seems like the first reveal that might be strong as fuck, the rich get richer I guess.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Warlock death knight card was leaked to be ten mana though wasn't it? Sounds pretty unplayable if so. Maybe it was warrior, I thought that French vid leak showed war/lock would be like 8 and 10 mana cards but didn't see any effects.

The war weapon seems like the first reveal that might be strong as fuck, the rich get richer I guess.

I still want to believe the french leak is fake and that Jaina card isn't real.

I can't believe you don't think the Rogue card is strong... I feel like Rogue are 1 lifesteal card away from a serious control deck.
I feel like Juggler+Plague Scientist, or Pyro+Plague Scientist will definitely be a thing... 3 card 5 mana combo (pyro+scientist+coin) for a board wipe.

Or 6 mana combo if you just use a razorpetal.

Even though it's 3 card combo, getting a cheap spell should be easy, it shouldn't be much different than Paladin trying to get 2 pieces for Equal+Consec or Pyro+Equal.

Rogue having a comeback mechanic is going to be insane... right now they are pretty good against mid/control decks, but if they ever fall behind their single-removal can never really recover, and especially shit like Jades getting out of control etc.

Now they can board clear... ouch.

Even against Aggro, adding pyro would make them more resilient for sure, they only have FoK right now to deal with swarms.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It seems strong for arena and token decks. If a token style rogue can be a thing then maybe, but I'm not convinced right now. I can see your points and actually hope you are right to make the class something more interesting that isn't quest cheese or miracle shenanigans, but I'm skeptical.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, interesting in that its mana cost lets it fit into Combos Faceless's 5 is too unwieldy for. Main issue will be finding those combos, and whether they're worth the deckbuilding restriction.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Combo Taldaram with Hemet maybe?

I was thinking maybe for a priest quest deck, but they have mirage caller, which is similar sort of thing for that kind of deck, and you can have 2 of those.

Maybe a ramp Druid deck of some kind with tons of big stuff?

Weird card.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I still want to believe the french leak is fake and that Jaina card isn't real.

I can't believe you don't think the Rogue card is strong... I feel like Rogue are 1 lifesteal card away from a serious control deck.
I feel like Juggler+Plague Scientist, or Pyro+Plague Scientist will definitely be a thing... 3 card 5 mana combo (pyro+scientist+coin) for a board wipe.

Or 6 mana combo if you just use a razorpetal.

Even though it's 3 card combo, getting a cheap spell should be easy, it shouldn't be much different than Paladin trying to get 2 pieces for Equal+Consec or Pyro+Equal.

Rogue having a comeback mechanic is going to be insane... right now they are pretty good against mid/control decks, but if they ever fall behind their single-removal can never really recover, and especially shit like Jades getting out of control etc.

Now they can board clear... ouch.

Even against Aggro, adding pyro would make them more resilient for sure, they only have FoK right now to deal with swarms.

I agree. It still needs a decent amount of setup but can occur on turn 4 which is huge. It's also versatile and I can't wait to try it out. My main worry is the same old problem with rogue. This needs low cost spells just like auctioneer and the likelihood of low value hands continues. Counter coin will be missed when it leaves.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Strange card for sure, only use I can see is late game combo decks, eventually you find your 3 drops and use them, then you can use this guy on something big later on. First thought was this & Keleseth could both go into Quest Hunter, but there isn't much I'd want to copy in Quest Hunter... except Highmane.

Mage only has Secrets & Intellect, they draw their stuff pretty fast, can then use this guy on something, maybe helps with Exodia somehow.

Druid has very few 3 drops - feral & blossom mainly. Perhaps can be used with the Anaconda deck.

Could try to combo with Barnes

Priest has Death / Glimmeroot / Talonpriest, could probably nix most of these in a Quest Priest deck.

Could use on Sherazin but Rogue don't want to ditch SI7/Mimic Pod/FoK and maybe the new 3 drop.

Combo with Hemet seems too janky to work out, Hemet is too hard to make work.

EDIT: Also I completely overlooked that it's not friendly only... so it's a discounted Faceless Manipulator if you have no 3-drops... might have uses as a counter rather than as a combo piece... especially if Deathrattle meta becomes too insane... can use this guy to copy a key opponent deathrattle minion.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That Warrior weapon feels playable to me. Works in the standard Quest Warrior right now because it gives them more enablers for things like fishes, execute, etc. I had to make sure Grim Patron rotated, because that could have been wild.

The Warlock legendary feels bad, but it does have Lifesteal. I dunno man, it's hard to make a deck based around discarding cards that is actually consistent. I think the real answer is another card like Malchezaar's Imp and some stuff that adds shitty things to your hand (kind of like Spare Parts) for you to discard. If you have to discard a lot of stuff, you really need to be adding to your deck, or be hyper aggressive. The Death Knight Hero power could be "Discover a card you've discarded" which would be pretty nuts and make this work, but it'd have to be cheap so you could play it before accidentallly discarding it.

Taldaram is probably unplayable outside of meme's. A conditional Faceless Manipulator that is always only a 3/3? And you have to blank a pretty important turn? The only deck I could see it fitting in is Big Druid and you drop Owl for it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Taldaram is also limited by being a 3/3 copy of a card. So he's extremely vulnerable and is probably limited to a single turn. Deathrattle seems like the best fit but he can also copy auctioneers, ethereal arcanists, Antonidas, Ysera, Y'Shaarj, etc. Should be fun if not very competitive.

• 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
uh faceless manipulator sees no play in non speciality decks and its 2 mana more for the real stats and no ridiculous condition. Can't see this being played.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Vicious Fledgling is still such a stupid card lol. When it works. Oh boy does it work!

• 1Like