Hearthstone

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I try to give the devs the benefit of the doubt. They claim the minon swapping bug is very complex and also their top priority....but really I have a hard time understanding why such a graphically simple game can have all these little bugs. I'm no programmer, I guess something about the nuts and bolts of this gets pretty involved...but infinite turns, ghosted cards, these things seem like they should be hammered out by now.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Sounds like you're just bad at the game. Go play MTG if you wan't something designed to be hyper-competitive.
Huh? You're fucking retarded. How does it sound like I'm just bad at the game? Because I have a problem with winning and losing based on luck and not actual skill? Can you seriously please die in a car crash.

If anything, this game is designed for people that are bad at TCG's. Sounds like you suck complete dick at MTG and moved onto something your retarded self could handle.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because I have a problem with winning and losing based on luck and not actual skill?
You're describing a situation that generally only happens if you're very bad at the game. As for the rest of your post I didn't bother quoting, grow the fuck up you pathetic little child.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You're describing a situation that generally only happens if you're very bad at the game. As for the rest of your post I didn't bother quoting, grow the fuck up you pathetic little child.
How the fuck can the situation I described only occur if you're bad at the game? Are you seriously some kind of fucking retard? There's a shitload of RNG cards. Literally every single game there is at least 1 RNG card being used so therefor the likeliness of the situation I'm describing occurs no matter how fucking good you are at this game you completely mother fucking retarded waste of fucking life. Christ I hope you fucking die irl.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't feel like most of my games are decided that much by RNG. Those fucking priest cards that pull shit from your hand and deck are the worst to me. I don't really mind Juggler, I find it fun to run myself and people remove it pretty promptly most of the time, its not like its a gamebreaker really. Not sure what other cards are the issue here...

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
If anything, this game is designed for people that are bad at TCG's. Sounds like you suck complete dick at MTG and moved onto something your retarded self could handle.
Yeah now that you mention it... it's almost as if their intentions were to design a CASUAL TCG THAT MOST PEOPLE COULD ENJOY TO INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEIR COMPANY MAKES!!!!

I can't believe they would introduce something as NON HARDCORE as random effects on cards with that goal in mind.

Get the fuck out of this thread you fucking cocksucker.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You are a fucking retard if you think this is true.
You think you can have 0 randomness in a card game and I'm retarded?

OKAY

Tell me how to eliminate the randomness of card draw. Tell me how to eliminate the randomness of random opponents decks.

You could give everyone access to their entire deck and be able to see your opponents decks before you could select them, but this wouldn't be a very good game.

SEE, YOU ARE RETARDED

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah now that you mention it... it's almost as if their intentions were to design a CASUAL TCG THAT MOST PEOPLE COULD ENJOY TO INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEIR COMPANY MAKES!!!!

I can't believe they would introduce something as NON HARDCORE as random effects on cards with that goal in mind.

Get the fuck out of this thread you fucking cocksucker.
So non RNG = hardcore? Rofl? Do you have fucking down syndrome?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You think you can have 0 randomness in a card game and I'm retarded?

OKAY
Did you read my post you fucking downy? Obviously not because I said the only randomness should be from the shuffling and who goes first. That's fucking it you dumb fucking retard.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
edit: nevermind, if you guys have paid attention to other threads, you can't argue with lumie about skill in a game
Again, you are a fucking retard. I already said that drawing is RNG and that it should be the only thing that is you dumb fuck. Can you learn to fucking read retard? I said the cards themselves shouldn't have any RNG because the shuffling is already enough RNG. Holy fuck stop drinking tap water you stupid piece of fucking shit.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hey Lumie, no one gives a fuck what you think should be in a game. Your opinions are 100% shit and you are incapable of basic logic.

Take your alt life troll persona to another thread. It's nice to read actual discussion about the game in this thread. thx.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just report his posts until the mods put him back on a leash. He doesn't have any business being allowed to post outside of his nutjob threads anyway.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I was making an actual discussion in this thread until mother fucking retarded piece of fucking shit wastes of life like yourself decided to start shit for no fucking reason. Also, how the fuck am I incapable of basic logic? Rofl? Ya I'm one of the best league of legends and poker players in the world because I can't grasp basic logic. HAHAHAHA ok you dumb fuck.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You are probably one of the best poker players in the world because whatever social disorder you have that makes you think the crazy things you do also makes you completely unreadable.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Just report his posts until the mods put him back on a leash. He doesn't have any business being allowed to post outside of his nutjob threads anyway.
Rofl, report me? You're the one who started all of this shit talking you fucking waste of life.

Sounds like you're just bad at the game. Go play MTG if you wan't something designed to be hyper-competitive.
Nobody was talking shit until you decided to come in here and start it for no fucking reason you waste of fucking life. Christ I hope you fucking die in the worst way humanly imaginable.