Hearthstone

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You are probably one of the best poker players in the world because whatever social disorder you have that makes you think the crazy things you do also makes you completely unreadable.
No it's because unlike you, I don't have fucking down syndrome and can grasp fundamental logic you dumb cock sucking faggot.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just report his posts until the mods put him back on a leash. He doesn't have any business being allowed to post outside of his nutjob threads anyway.
^^^ Good call. Poking the fuck-up with a stick is good for a quick laugh, but it ruins threads.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I think that Blizzard programer's are far more clever and sophisticated than we give them credit for. For example, it seems that there is code built in where when I spend a lot of dust, the next week of packs will contain absolutely nothing of value what so ever...

Sean_sl

shitlord
Dealt with it.

P1FjYer.jpg

rinthe_sl

shitlord
I was making an actual discussion in this thread until mother fucking retarded piece of fucking shit wastes of life like yourself decided to start shit for no fucking reason. Also, how the fuck am I incapable of basic logic? Rofl? Ya I'm one of the best league of legends and poker players in the world because I can't grasp basic logic. HAHAHAHA ok you dumb fuck.
What poker games do you play?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
No it's because unlike you, I don't have fucking down syndrome and can grasp fundamental logic you dumb cock sucking faggot.
Waaaah.

The problem is Lumie is right and he's wrong. Adding RNG to the game does create more luck thereby decreasing the amount of "skill" you can exert with given cards. Having good or bad luck with mad bombers and demolishers and knife jugglers can completely alter the tempo of the game. This point is inarguable.

What he's wrong about is that it's necessarily detrimental to the stated goals of the game. If players enjoy getting lucky with these cards it's not necessarily a bad thing for them to exist. It doesn't ruin Hearthstone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
^^^ Good call. Poking the fuck-up with a stick is good for a quick laugh, but it ruins threads.
The funny thing is I apparently set him off by simply calling him bad at the game. Which is the exact same shit Furor said to me in IRC when I was raging hard about going 2-3 with a great warrior deck in arena.

On an unrelated note, here's my terrible priest deck. Keep in mind I've opened like 5 packs.

dLxW9Dq.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks good for a basic deck/probably works very well at lower ranks. Although I don't see the abomination, you want to use him when you're stalling for late game, and you have a fair amount of early game minions.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You guys do know Lumie is a deck building master right? Insane as he might be should really keep an open mind when it comes to card builders.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
How could you be good at poker and rage about RNG? I guess Strifeco stays at the the top of the ladder because he's so fucking lucky just like Phil fucking Ivey! Rargh fucking die get cancer wargle wargle ugh RRP.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys do know Lumie is a deck building master right? Insane as he might be should really keep an open mind when it comes to card builders.
That'd be great if he was in here discussing deck lists. Instead he bitches about one single card that isn't even a big deal then calls anyone who disagrees a fucking retard every five minutes. I don't care if he's fucking Rain Man of online gaming, spamming the thread with ad hominems isn't going to fly.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lumie RRP'ed? What kind of Nazi power abusing mod would do that to the good citizens of Shawshank? Oh the humanity.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Seems the game is now in open beta. Should be interesting to see how many new players it brings in.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sweet, arena runs tonight so I can witness awesome plays such as innervating savage roar turn 1 to swing to face!

I shit you not, someone did that to me once.

rinthe_sl

shitlord
How could you be good at poker and rage about RNG? I guess Strifeco stays at the the top of the ladder because he's so fucking lucky just like Phil fucking Ivey! Rargh fucking die get cancer wargle wargle ugh RRP.
I know right. RNG is what keeps people coming back for more.

I'd challenge lumie heads up 4 rollz. But unfortunately I only really play 6max and my heads up game isn't the best. Although probably still good enough... What games and limits do you play lumie?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
That's pretty cool. I'm past the point of needing these I think, but it's nice to have. I'm a little surprised he rates BGH so low, below Blood Knight.

Sweet, arena runs tonight so I can witness awesome plays such as innervating savage roar turn 1 to swing to face!

I shit you not, someone did that to me once.
That has to be someone losing on purpose. How could anyone be that bad?