Hearthstone

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I assume the Deathrattle is going to be "random" to serve as a form of drawback for such a powerful 4 drop creature. That bit of randomness can be played around for such a strong minion though IMO. Trades with a Yeti and stays on the board (even if nearly dead it has to be taken out).

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I just made this (I only have 1 Ancient of Lore so I swapped the second one out for another Ancient of War) and the very first thing it did was rope-a-dope the shit out of a Zoo-Lock.
biggrin.png
The one thing that amuses me about my post is all of the wild auto-corrects my ipad made without me even realizing it...

Yeah, I only have one Ancient of War myself so that's why I run the two Lores. If you're strictly comparing Ancient of Lore to Nourish (i.e. the card draw), I can see your point where Nourish is a viable alternative. My thinking though is that I tend to use the 5 point heal on the Lore just as often as the card draw. Especially when Hunter was rampant and I needed a beefy minion and health at the same time.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I really like that new rogue card. One of my favorite Magic decks (wasn't the best but was fun as hell) was one that involved lots of bouncing creatures from board to hand and back again with battlecries (ETB abilities in Magic lingo). I'm gonna make a crazy bounce deck whenever Naxx comes out. I'm sure it'll suck but it should be fun anyway!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really like that new rogue card. One of my favorite Magic decks (wasn't the best but was fun as hell) was one that involved lots of bouncing creatures from board to hand and back again with battlecries (ETB abilities in Magic lingo). I'm gonna make a crazy bounce deck whenever Naxx comes out. I'm sure it'll suck but it should be fun anyway!
Use day9's mill deck for more opportunities to return coldlight oracles to your hand.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ah, the halcyon days of yore when they were CIP and not ETB abilities...

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm pretty sure I played day9 tonight and I just realized I forgot to send him a message after. His name was DayNine like it is in his stream and he was playing ramp druid and he just did a stream on ramp druid last night. I sent a bunch of I greet yous and he didn't respond, guess it could also be someone lvling his account.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Why the shit are players given 40 years to make a move? I quit matches because of this shit. I get that some people play slow as fuck for just this reason but HOLYFUCKINGSHITFUCKFUCSIBDVP:AKBVSF:I.

It upsets me.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Everytime I play a priest...I want to choke them to death. Seriously, fuck you for wasting my time...25minutes for you to lose, or me to suffer through some lame win condition.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Everytime I play a priest...I want to choke them to death. Seriously, fuck you for wasting my time...25minutes for you to lose, or me to suffer through some lame win condition.
On the flip side, I feel the same way about people who play retarded to the face agro decks. Is it really fun playing games that are over in 5 turns? Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Column_sl

shitlord
Given the meta is shying away from in your face agro decks due to people countering zoo, and UTH being eliminated my Ladder Priest is destroying in ranked.

Column_sl

shitlord
Im sure he has more then one.....

This is one of his decks tho. The cards you listed would make the above deck a completely different strategy.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, the one he was playing at the time he hit legend is way different, it was the nsc, auchenai, circle of healing, injured blademaster variety, oh and prophet velen and one mindblast.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I wish there were more cards that made your opponent draw cards. I've been running a druid deck for fun that uses 2 naturalizes and 2 cold light oracles and making people discard stuff. Pretty amusing when it works.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
King Mukla to force 2 banana cards into their hand to sometimes fill it up and destroy the cards drawn is fun as well.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
King Mukla to force 2 banana cards into their hand to sometimes fill it up and destroy the cards drawn is fun as well.
Oh snap I have that card and didn't even think about that, thanks!

It's funny as fuck to see a miracle rogue's leeroy go poof.

I realize it's not a very legit strategy but it's more for playing for the lulz than seriously, kind of like playing priest!