Hearthstone

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm waiting for someone to construct their pool of decks with that in mind but it hasn't really happened yet. I want someone to take their planning to the next level.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would post my deck list here, but I don't want to be laughed at
smile.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Expect to see aggro hunter back on the ladder after Dart just went on a 6 game win streak with it during King of the Hill just now.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I play murlocs almost exclusivly since I've gone more casual. It's just a hilarious deck and you can almost see the panic on their faces through the screen when you drop a warleader on top of two tidecallers and a grimscale oracle on turn 3.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
One thing I've discovered since starting Hearthstone. I am terrible at arithmetic. And I am not alone.
(Kind of depressing how much time I waste doing savage roar math.)

The Master

Bronze Squire
I got to rank 10 playing Murloc Paladin last season. It is surprisingly good, but worse than standard agro Paladin in most match ups so not really worth it.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
For comparison purposes, there are currently 465 Hearthstone cards. The Theros block of MtG is 579 unique cards. I wonder how long it would take MtG pro's to truly 'solve' a block constructed format.

Side note: There are 7 banned cards in Urza Block constructed. Good times.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
If you show up to a local tournament with a 100% net deck, the entire room will laugh at you and call you a fag. I don't see why it's so acceptable in hearthstone. I get that there are less cards and less per deck, but to copy 100% someone else's work and thought makes you a fag period.
Your local card shop are a bunch of scrubs. You should find good people to play with. If you play with baddies with an anti-competitive attitude, you're limiting yourself.

He's an article (written 12 years ago, for fuck's sake) summing up why anti-netdeck neckbeards are fucking retarded.

StarCityGames.com - "Net Deck" Should Be In Quotes

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha, bitching about (and consequently refusing to use) "Net Decks" is like refusing to use tried-and-true Chess openings/maneuvers, or banning Button-Hook plays from your football team, just because someone else invented it. I'll never understand that mentality.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I read both of your articles. My brain hurts that you thought that first one was well written enough to quote your cause with. I do understand both your points of view though. My argument isn't that I expect players to all come with their own creations, mine is that you're a talentless fag if you bring, card for card, someone else's deck. It sucks that I have to play net deck after net deck in ranked mode, that doesn't mean I don't understand why they do it. I guess we agree to disagree here. I think you're lame faggots for playing other people's ideas and you think I'm a fat neckbeard for insisting on playing my own thing. Either way, game is fun and I'm still enjoying it
smile.png

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brb, going to sub BGH for Faceless so I'm not a netdecking fag.

P.S. You are a garbage person.