Hearthstone

The Master

Bronze Squire
Have now gotten 12 wins with everything but Warrior in arena. Like ~40 levels from having all classes at 60. Kind of sucks that I feel restricted to playing nothing but Paladin, Rogue, Hunter, and Druid though. Getting tired of them, since obviously they weren't my favorite classes to begin with.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thats just about everybody at the top of the ladder it seems. A few popular streamers bm in tournaments and now everyone wants to do it, it definitely wasn't this prevalent when hearthstone first came out, or even 6 weeks ago.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Why does every single mage have to spam emotes and stall till the timer almost runs out on the turn they have lethal?
For whatever reason mage is the class all the ass wipes play. I can play 10 matches in a row against other classes and nobody even uses emotes, then I'll play a mage and out comes the emote spam.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
For whatever reason mage is the class all the ass wipes play. I can play 10 matches in a row against other classes and nobody even uses emotes, then I'll play a mage and out comes the emote spam.
Broke my losing streak against a Zoo Lock. He coins into double gold Voidwalkers on turn one and spams "I'm Sorry" for the next 3 turns as he rolls out the typical Zoo deck. 6 minutes later I am dealing lethal and emoting "Well Played". An emote he does not return.

Snot nosed little punk! Get off my lawn!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Broke my losing streak against a Zoo Lock. He coins into double gold Voidwalkers on turn one and spams "I'm Sorry" for the next 3 turns as he rolls out the typical Zoo deck. 6 minutes later I am dealing lethal and emoting "Well Played". An emote he does not return.

Snot nosed little punk! Get off my lawn!
I do love when the "I'm sorry" motherfuckers have to eat their words. I'd rather they just kept quiet though.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't play much last week and now its aggro 24/7 where I'm at, time to bust out the watcher druid for a minute.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's the result of Dreamhack. You'll be seeing some stupid decks for a while, especially agro hunter and after today probably some more face warrior.

Amaz for president

Ndyhrea.jpg

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
It does take a special sort of human to make Priest look unstoppable. Amaz is that human.

Also, Reynad: most punchable face in Hearthstone?

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Drama a-brewing. RDU vs Amaz in the finals. RDU Freeze Mage vs Amaz Hunter. They are playing on their own accounts and a friend of RDU ghosts the stream to tell him the contents of Amaz's hand. Game was probably 99% unwinnable for Amaz but how will the TO handle it?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Looks like they ruled that game was pretty much already decided and had RDU clear his friends list. Hopefully they come up with some other system in the future to prevent this, though.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The game is going to stand but I personally think that the board state should be 100% irrelevant in deciding what to do.